X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.31: "The Caravan is Coming.""The Caravan is Coming."

Popehat's view on it
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
      What makes you conclude they obtained privileged information? Has someone been leaking what information was accessed?
      Not that I’ve seen. That’s just what that CNN article I linked to said.
      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Dumpy's getting a-scurred.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Cohen is/was the deputy finance chair for the RNC.

I say was because they've already scrubbed his name from the GOP website.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            President Dip**** just riffed about Mueller and the Raid on his attorney. Wow.
            It's all trump knows, bluster and louder bluster.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Did... Did... Did China blink? Did Trump actually call someone's bluff?

Or will we see new Trump branded hotels open in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu, and Hangzhou after 2020?
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

Or will we see new Trump branded hotels open in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu, and Hangzhou after 2020?
                They are giving Dump a chance to save face. They've read him as a guy who will use this as a photo op to preen in the mirror. Meanwhile, a potentially disastrous trade war is averted. Very good move on their part.

I'm sure on the back end there's some actual graft for the Dump Syndicate too, and China will now have the leverage to withhold that at any time, so they tie his hands for future BS.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Why wait until after 2020?

Comment

Am I the only one that can see Xi going all Trump on this one, as in what he says he's going to do and what he actually ends up doing turn out to be two very, very different things? I'm guessing he's going to take advantage of Chump's short attention span on this one.
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Longtime Trump associate Roger Stone said several times in July 2016 that Russia was most likely the source for hacked emails released during the Democratic National Convention and that it was not far-fetched to say the purpose was to help Donald Trump's presidential campaign, according to a CNN KFile review of Stone's interviews and appearances.

The comments, made by Stone from late July through August 1, 2016, show Stone stated at the time that Russia was the source of the emails -- a sharp contrast to his more recent posture that Russia was not the source for hacked documents released by WikiLeaks throughout the campaign.
                      By August 4, 2016, the same day Stone claimed in an email to have dined with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange the night prior, Stone abruptly changed his tune. In a conference call along with an interview with radio host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, Stone said that Russia had nothing to do with the hacked emails and they were the sole work of hacker Guccifer 2.0.
                      Asked Monday for comment, Stone told CNN, "I'm publishing my own time line that will only make you look foolish."
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Another one bites the dust. I would have bet on Pruitt but his days are numbered...
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I've never been the subject of a criminal investigation (believe it or not) but if you're Roger Stone, aren't you running to Mueller's office and begging on your hands and knees for a deal now that Trump's lawyer is about to get lugged? If someone closer to the President has the potential of getting flipped, his own personal attorney no less, its time for Stone to play Lets Make a Deal or risk doing the maximum because he has nothing left to give up that the feds won't already know.
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                            I've never been the subject of a criminal investigation (believe it or not) but if you're Roger Stone, aren't you running to Mueller's office and begging on your hands and knees for a deal now that Trump's lawyer is about to get lugged? If someone closer to the President has the potential of getting flipped, his own personal attorney no less, its time for Stone to play Lets Make a Deal or risk doing the maximum because he has nothing left to give up that the feds won't already know.
                            if you knew Stone, the guy is a complete egotist. Thinks he's the smartest guy in the room, and can talk his way out of anything. it's gonna be fun watching him get his comeuppance.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

This could be a very big deal.
                              Go Gophers!

Comment

One thing to note about Cohen- the raid was not from Muller. It was a very different path.

Comment

Working...
                                X