X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.31: "The Caravan is Coming.""The Caravan is Coming."

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    And who will pay for it?
    you will, if you keep voting Republican.

oh, that's right, you don't vote. don't bother being part of the solution. just keep beeching about the problem.

and oh yeah, if you keep voting Republican, there won't be a Medicare or Medicaid to pay for, so I guess you win.
    Last edited by rufus; 04-13-2018, 11:37 AM.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

And who will pay for it?
      Already funded by Medicaid surcharge on the rich for starters.....
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        And who will pay for it?
        I'm so sick of this question. We have the money, it's a question of how we spend it. Our priorities have been messed up for decades.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
          I'm so sick of this question. We have the money, it's a question of how we spend it. Our priorities have been messed up for decades.
          We need a better system. Single payer and everyone pays whatever percentage of their income necessary to fund it. Solutions like expanding Medicare/Medicaid aren’t going to fix anything.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
            Nah we should definitely give the DOD and the Pentagon all of our money and resources even when they tell us they dont want it!
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Nah we should definitely give the DOD and the Pentagon all of our money and resources even when they tell us they dont want it!
              Hey, you want a good parade or not?

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                  Hey, you want a good parade or not?
                  Parades dont go well for my people

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

We need a better system. Single payer and everyone pays whatever percentage of their income necessary to fund it. Solutions like expanding Medicare/Medicaid aren’t going to fix anything.
                    Medicare for all could transition to Single Payer.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Parades dont go well for my people

SSDD:

Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So does Tucker's face spend all it's waking moments in Trump's jock or what?
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

When the story is finally told it's going to be interesting.

One source who spoke to Rosenstein said he seemed fully aware he may soon lose his job and was at peace with the possibility, confident he had done his job with integrity.

Rosenstein has said in recent private conversations that history will prove he did the right thing by firing Comey in May 2017, claiming that the American people do not have all the facts about what led to his decision to write the memo that led to Comey's dismissal, the sources said.
                              https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...-fired-n865596
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Thanks for reposting my tweet from 4 posts ago
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X