X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.31: "The Caravan is Coming.""The Caravan is Coming."

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Yeah, I read it. You did what you always do.
    Then you obviously are simply ignoring the part where I said "taken it to the next level and beyond."
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Then you obviously are simply ignoring the part where I said "taken it to the next level and beyond."
      Not ignoring it at all. You're doing it again. Yes, you have your little trailer. You do that on purpose to so you can lump everyone together and BSABSVR.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Thank you for today's demonstration of whataboutism.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Not ignoring it at all. You're doing it again. Yes, you have your little trailer. You do that on purpose to so you can lump everyone together and BSABSVR.
          WTeff is BSABSVR?

I think all politicians are bad. They only look after their lobbies and themselves. This admin has gone above and beyond that. By far. No question. I think that is crystal clear. Keep spinning and attacking me, though. Apparently, if anyone disagrees with you, they are the devil incarnate.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            WTeff is BSABSVR?

I think all politicians are bad. They only look after their lobbies and themselves. This admin has gone above and beyond that. By far. No question. I think that is crystal clear. Keep spinning and attacking me, though. Apparently, if anyone disagrees with you, they are the devil incarnate.
            Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
            Thank you for today's demonstration of whataboutism.
            Thak you jerphisch. You have said what I could not. Thanks.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

John F. Kelly, the White House chief of staff, told President Trump last week that Scott Pruitt, his embattled administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency, needed to go, according to two officials briefed about the conversation, following damaging allegations of ethical infractions and spending irregularities by the E.P.A. chief.

But Mr. Trump, who is personally fond of Mr. Pruitt and sees him as a crucial ally in his effort to roll back environmental protections, has resisted firing him, disregarding warnings that the drumbeat of negative headlines has grown unsustainable, and that more embarrassing revelations could surface.

White House officials said on Friday that Mr. Trump continues to believe that Mr. Pruitt has been effective in his role, and stressed that it was up to him alone to decide his fate.
              Remember when John Kelly was going to be a check on Orangeman? Nope, me either.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/06/u...imes&smtyp=cur

Comment

He needs Pruitt to take over DoJ if Sessions "resigns".
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                  He needs Pruitt to take over DoJ if Sessions "resigns".
                  That's my hope. I want that to happen.

Comment

In today’s interview with “Bernie and Sid in the Morning” on WABC radio, Trump listened modestly as his hosts showered obsequious praise on him for heroically making America great in the face of unremitting hate from the media.

“A poll just came out now, Rasmussen, it’s now 51,” Trump said. “They say that it’s 51 but add another 7 or 8 points to it…. They don’t want to talk about it, but when they get into the booth they’re going to vote for Trump.”

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      Russia has been "democratic" for a brief stretch in 1917 and for a brief time in the 90s. The rest of the time Russia has been autocratic. And, apparently, the young Russians don't mind.
                      It's what they are used to. They view democracy as chaos - and taking the economic panic of 90s Russia into account, why wouldn't they? Not to mention that Yeltsin wasn't exactly a proponent of democracy.

Comment

Trump just ended Catch and Release for immigrants caught at the border.

Cue Scooby.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

Cue Scooby.
                          Tear it down.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            The party of "values voters" never fails to disappoint.
                            What a CUCK!

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                              They're addressing where to put the millions of detainees by "exploring options with prisons and retired military facilities." Right now the average elapsed time from capture to adjudication is 3 to 5 years.

History doesn't repeat, but it rhymes.

Last edited by Kepler; 04-06-2018, 09:07 PM.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Weird how these Nazis keep turning out to be Republicans, huh?
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X