Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michigan Tech 2018 Off-season - The Next Step is Just Inches Away...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 2018 Off-season - The Next Step is Just Inches Away...

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Well $13,000 is not enough to make up for cost of living differences, so if he left for money, he's a ****ing idiot.
    it's more likely about moving forward further into the medical landscape. Much better options for that at skunk you than Tech is what he is thinking. Though if that is the reason then I know for a fact he had not fully explored his options at Tech

Comment

Originally posted by redwing61 View Post
      Is this a bad link? That guy has been with UM since 1991. Where is Tech mentioned anywhere in that article?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Is this a bad link? That guy has been with UM since 1991. Where is Tech mentioned anywhere in that article?
        Brian brewster is coming from MTU
        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

OK. Are we really at the point where we're complaining about an athletic trainer and glorified Asst. AD leaving? Plus, he went to UNO, so there's no "blood" loyalty there.

We really need to store up Mel Haterade for the GLI.

Comment

Just picking scabs in the off-season. That's OK though, plenty of Marv hatred will fester before the GLI.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Travel logistics will be different this season Brew gone, and I think I remember that Mike Stevens was also not going to be back this season. Much different look for those inside the program.

Comment

Stevens has been replaced with a local Hancock Product, Zach Hill.

Go Huskies.....You are either with us or against us!

Mel used to ask Are you with us.... We do know the answer now.

After what Tech did to Larkin's Michigan when they came up to Tech, I doubt we will ever see them in Houghton again.
                Last edited by Huskiefan906; 08-16-2018, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Huskiefan906 View Post
                  After what Tech did to Larkin's Michigan when they came up to Tech, I doubt we will ever see them in Houghton again.
                  I personally couldn't care less if they never brought those ugly-*** helmets back into the Mac. I'm OK with kicking them to the curb on Day 1 of the GLI every other year and embarrassing them in the GLI title game if they happen to get there on off years.

Comment

Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
                    I personally couldn't care less if they never brought those ugly-*** helmets back into the Mac. I'm OK with kicking them to the curb on Day 1 of the GLI every other year and embarrassing them in the GLI title game if they happen to get there on off years.

Agreed. No interest in playing those ****ers.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I think that you've got a wellspring that never runs dry, friends.

GFM
                      Geof F. Morris
                      UAH BSE MAE 2002
                      UAHHockey.com

Comment

4,466 Tech hockey fans would disagree.
                        "The top three worst things I've seen in hockey? The invention of the trap. The invention of the morning skate. And the invention of the extremely ugly uniform."

—Brett Hull

Comment

Originally posted by eye4talent View Post
                          4,466 Tech hockey fans would disagree.
                          Correction: 4465 Huskies fans. I don't disagree with myself [emoji848].

Comment

Correction: 4465 Huskies fans. I don't disagree with myself [emoji848].

You know there are plenty of other teams I dislike a lot more than The skunks. Denver tops the list, UND is right up there. St. Cloud is another one I could care less if we ever play again. Michigan is not nearly so hateable. Plus beating them helps us recruiting wise down here in the LP.
                            MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                              You know there are plenty of other teams I dislike a lot more than The skunks. Denver tops the list, UND is right up there. St. Cloud is another one I could care less if we ever play again. Michigan is not nearly so hateable. Plus beating them helps us recruiting wise down here in the LP.
                              I'm going to get hate for this, as I have for a year-plus now, but seriously

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9vnuYqWRMo

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                                Michigan topped my list of most hated teams, and has since before the whole Marv thing happened. I'd bulldoze the campus if I had the choice.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X