• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Providence Off season Thread 2018: Insert Clever Title Here

Originally posted by 73PCFriar View Post
    Mirageas scores his first of the year put Friars up 2-0

Then take more penalties to give HC hope

Thanks to Hawkey keep the Crusaders off the board..

Duhaime with open net goal...3-0

62 seconds left HC player runs O'Brien into the boards for a penalty...and O'Brien goes right off the ice to locker room..

Final 3-0

Berard and Leaman have some words at the end...not sure if there were any handshakes..
    There was handshakes because Berard yelled at Leaman about it and then Leaman screamed at the guys for going off without shaking hands.
    Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Not a very impressive win over a back-up keeper and a very poor team.....too many minutes in the box and that must be fixed to do damage in HE

Comment

• Originally posted by satyking View Post
        Not a very impressive win over a back-up keeper and a very poor team.....too many minutes in the box and that must be fixed to do damage in HE
        True, and the penalty situation is potentially lethal against UMASS. A win is a win. I’ve seen PC drop too many games to worse teams.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
          Walk-on goalie as he was the "club" goalie last year

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
            True, and the penalty situation is potentially lethal against UMASS. A win is a win. I’ve seen PC drop too many games to worse teams.
            PC is always in the box and have given up 8 goals in 7 games. The D and PK must be very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
              Walk-on goalie as he was the "club" goalie last year
              Whatever, the kid played very well, he kept the Cross in the game with many fine saves and he did not have much of a chance on the two that got by him.

Comment

Originally posted by palmettofriar View Post
                Whatever, the kid played very well, he kept the Cross in the game with many fine saves and he did not have much of a chance on the two that got by him.
                Agree...just saying he came into the year as the third stringer and wasn't expected to see real time on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by pc88 View Post
                  PC is always in the box and have given up 8 goals in 7 games. The D and PK must be very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Say what you will about Leaman, but the D is usually pretty good: Gillies, Ellis, and now Hawkey would agree.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                  -Blackadder
                  -Casablanca
                  "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                  -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Win a game and drop a spot in the rankings. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                      Polls at this time of the year are just dumb.

At least hold off until the Ivies have played for a month.

-Blackadder
                      -Casablanca
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                        PC actually has more points this week than last...the jump in Minnesota State's voting totals was huge.

Comment

Minn. State took 2 from Minnesota on the road.
                          PC shutout Holy Cross AT the Cross.

Clearly, western bias at its finest here.
                          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Holy Cross 4
                            Minnesota 3 (OT)

I don't dislike the Gophers as much as many people do, but that game makes me happy.

-Blackadder
                            -Casablanca
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

To nights game is on NESN Plus Ch 147 on Cox

Comment

• Originally posted by satyking View Post
                                To nights game is on NESN Plus Ch 147 on Cox
                                Frustrating to lose in the final minute after fighting to get back into it.

Comment

Working...
                                X