Originally posted by Sieve1 View Post
      Kirsten Simms, F, Little Cesar’s u16. 2004/2022
      And here it is...

https://***********/WHockeyCommits/s...41811617378304

Comment

Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2018-2019

Originally posted by DDad16 View Post
        Um, yes, I did just quote myself...

First year U14 player playing on one of the best 16U teams in the country. Can't find many stats, but, for the JWHL she played 25 games in the regular season. Had 25 goals and 15 assists. Finishing second in points to Courtney Hall who is also a D1 commit. She had 3 goals in 2 (or 3) playoff games in the JWHL. Pretty impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by DDad16 View Post
          Awesome, thanks for the confirmation of an unsubstantiated rumor.
          Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
          Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
          "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
          Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Sheet is updated with Kirsten as the first '22-'23 to sign with the Badgers.
            Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
              Sheet is updated with Kirsten as the first '22-'23 to sign with the Badgers.
              Right on top of things as usual. It's interesting MJ as a 22-23 already when he's got 4 openings @ F for 21-22. He must think she's THAT good.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                Right on top of things as usual. It's interesting MJ as a 22-23 already when he's got 4 openings @ F for 21-22. He must think she's THAT good.
                Yeah, they must have other 21-22's set up for committing soon as well.
                Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
                  Yeah, they must have other 21-22's set up for committing soon as well.
                  I’m guessing a lot of teams will be firming up commitments now that Nationals are over.

Comment

When might the 18-19 schedule be released ? Hoping to plan a trip to Madison and see as much stuff as I can, mostly women hockey and volleyball probably.

Comment

Originally posted by ndodge View Post
                      When might the 18-19 schedule be released ? Hoping to plan a trip to Madison and see as much stuff as I can, mostly women hockey and volleyball probably.
                      The last couple years, it has been the end of May, first of June. Other years have been later than that (?)

Comment

Robertearle is your scheduling guru when it comes to interweaving the volleyball/hockey/basketball schedules and coordinating events. Just hang tight and he'll set you up.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                          Robertearle is your scheduling guru when it comes to interweaving the volleyball/hockey/basketball schedules and coordinating events. Just hang tight and he'll set you up.
                          The spreadsheet is all set up, just waiting for more data (aka women and men hockey schedules)

Comment

What all sports do you include in your spreadsheet ? I'd be interested in it once the other fall sports schedules are out.

Comment

What all sports do you include in your spreadsheet ? I'd be interested in it once the other fall sports schedules are out.
                              Ha Ha. It really isn't much. Packers, Badger FB, VB, and men's and women hockey; to see where the conflicts are. (One problem is Badger FB games times sometimes aren't known until mid-season, etc.)

Right now, Oct 19-21 has some potential for you, because VB is home (Nebraska(!) and Iowa) on Friday and Sunday, with a home football game - Illinois - on Saturday. But if that doesn't leave much room for hockey, so if either of them is home that weekend, you could end up with a hockey game at the same time as Nebraska VB. But also a Saturday night open for hockey.

Comment

I was thinking of that weekend also. But I have tickets to Neb / MN volleyball up here in Minneapolis. I’ll have to miss something. Maybe I’ll do a volleyball /football weekend and then come down just for hockey and maybe other non volleyball stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X