Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142 LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 836

Thread: Wisconsin Badgers 2018-2019

  1. #801
    Let's go RED!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Juneau WI
    Posts
    10,926

    Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2018-2019

    Looks like we're missing F's Ava McNaughton and Bella Vasseur on the 23-24 column on the spreadsheet per Elite Prospects.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

  2. #802
    Sad Panda
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Back in Wisconsin where we belong.
    Posts
    1,210

    Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2018-2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy A View Post
    Looks like we're missing F's Ava McNaughton and Bella Vasseur on the 23-24 column on the spreadsheet per Elite Prospects.
    Those names are familiar, I guess I might have missed them.

    I will add them later tonight. Thanks for the heads up.

  3. #803
    Let's go RED!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Juneau WI
    Posts
    10,926

    Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2018-2019

    Quote Originally Posted by gwhinwi View Post
    Those names are familiar, I guess I might have missed them.

    I will add them later tonight. Thanks for the heads up.
    McNaughton is a goalie, you have her on the sheet. I don't know why I thought she was a F?!? Vasseur is new to me. Crum re-wteeted a tweet of hers then I did some digging.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

  4. #804
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy A View Post
    McNaughton is a goalie, you have her on the sheet. I don't know why I thought she was a F?!? Vasseur is new to me. Crum re-wteeted a tweet of hers then I did some digging.
    No need to dig too much to find UW commits. Just look at the Selects Academy (aka UW east) rosters.

  5. #805
    Let's go RED!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Juneau WI
    Posts
    10,926

    Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2018-2019

    U22 Summer series UW players who made the teams...S Shirley, Curl, Norby, Buchbinder.

    I'm a little surprised Norby made it and Roque did not. Roque is a creative assist machine and Norby has not been as dominant in college as some would have hoped.

    U18 Harvey and Webster made it, Simms did not.

    Congrats to all who made it to the tryouts, the future us bright for all involved.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

  6. #806
    Fan of chipmunk-like mascots. ARM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    The Gopher State
    Posts
    21,711

    Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2018-2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy A View Post
    U22 Summer series UW players who made the teams...S Shirley, Curl, Norby, Buchbinder.

    I'm a little surprised Norby made it and Roque did not.
    Is Roque too old?
    "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
    And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

  7. #807
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    119

    Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2018-2019

    Other UW commit Vote, did not make the u18 camp??? odd as the only 2 from MA are both Harvard commits. IMHO BC commit Katie Pyne should have been at the camp. Really enjoy watching her at Nobles.
    Last edited by MAHOCKEY FAN; 08-12-2019 at 04:11 PM.

  8. #808
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Rosemount, MN
    Posts
    2,814

    Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2018-2019

    Quote Originally Posted by ARM View Post
    Is Roque too old?
    I was wondering that as well. What is the cutoff (she has a 9/25/1997 birthdate)?
    "The decline of western civilization can be traced directly to bands no longer having horn sections. I'm pretty sure that's science."

  9. #809
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
    I was wondering that as well. What is the cutoff (she has a 9/25/1997 birthdate)?
    If 01's are considered 19, then 97 would be 23

  10. #810
    Let's go RED!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Juneau WI
    Posts
    10,926

    Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2018-2019

    Quote Originally Posted by ARM View Post
    Is Roque too old?
    Would they invite her if she was too old?

    Picard and Wheeler also made the Canadian U18 team. So it's Picard and Wheeler vs Harvey and Webster @ U18 and it's S Shirley vs Curl, Norby and Buchbinder.

    Seeing Norby make the team makes me think she should play with Watts and Roque. Perhaps those 2 can unlock Norby and she'll have a monster year.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

  11. #811
    Let's go RED!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Juneau WI
    Posts
    10,926

    Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2018-2019

    Quote Originally Posted by MAHOCKEY FAN View Post
    Other UW commit Vote, did not make the u18 camp??? odd as the only 2 from MA are both Harvard commits. IMHO BC commit Katie Pyne should have been at the camp. Really enjoy watching her at Nobles.
    If Vote is that good, maybe she is injured. I sure thought O'Brien was a lock to at least try out, maybe she is injured. Of course there also can be a rodent bias to the camp as well.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

  12. #812
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Posts
    751

    Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2018-2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy A View Post
    Would they invite her if she was too old?

    Picard and Wheeler also made the Canadian U18 team. So it's Picard and Wheeler vs Harvey and Webster @ U18 and it's S Shirley vs Curl, Norby and Buchbinder.

    Seeing Norby make the team makes me think she should play with Watts and Roque. Perhaps those 2 can unlock Norby and she'll have a monster year.
    The National Festival was used to pick the U18 and U22 teams playing this month, but it also included players too old for these teams that USA Hockey is looking at for future teams: Olympics, World Championships. Roque was not eligible for the U22 team but neither are Knight, Coyne-Schofield, and the other participants at the Festival with a Birth Year prior to 1998.

  13. #813
    Let's go RED!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Juneau WI
    Posts
    10,926

    Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2018-2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Double Eagle View Post
    The National Festival was used to pick the U18 and U22 teams playing this month, but it also included players too old for these teams that USA Hockey is looking at for future teams: Olympics, World Championships. Roque was not eligible for the U22 team but neither are Knight, Coyne-Schofield, and the other participants at the Festival with a Birth Year prior to 1998.
    Thanks for the info. Makes sense.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

  14. #814
    Let's go RED!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Juneau WI
    Posts
    10,926

    Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2018-2019

    Doing a little research...I did not realize that Pankowski was UW's leading scorer all 4 years she played. I though maybe her Fr year someone else might have beat her out, but no.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

  15. #815
    Let's go RED!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Juneau WI
    Posts
    10,926

    Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2018-2019

    Man is it annoyingly hard to find overall player stats from this recent series of U22/U18 games. Some countries still haven't mastered this internet thing.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

  16. #816
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Rosemount, MN
    Posts
    2,814

    Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2018-2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy A View Post
    Man is it annoyingly hard to find overall player stats from this recent series of U22/U18 games. Some countries still haven't mastered this internet thing.
    Did you find them? If not here ya go....

    U18 - https://teamusa.usahockey.com/stats/...s&tool=3822067

    u22 - https://teamusa.usahockey.com/stats/...s&tool=3822240
    "The decline of western civilization can be traced directly to bands no longer having horn sections. I'm pretty sure that's science."

  17. #817
    Let's go RED!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Juneau WI
    Posts
    10,926

    Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2018-2019

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
    I was specifically looking for the Canadian numbers, by bad not being more specific. The US numbers are ladden with rodents scoring. I was hoping to find some more pleasant stats north of the border.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

  18. #818
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Rosemount, MN
    Posts
    2,814

    Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2018-2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Timothy A View Post
    I was specifically looking for the Canadian numbers, by bad not being more specific. The US numbers are ladden with rodents scoring. I was hoping to find some more pleasant stats north of the border.
    Look a little closer as those are combined USA and Canada stats...

    (Maddie Wheeler with a goal and an assist shows on the U18 list)

    (Sophie Shirley with a goal and an assist shows on the U22 list)
    Last edited by FiveHoleFrenzy; 08-20-2019 at 10:32 AM.
    "The decline of western civilization can be traced directly to bands no longer having horn sections. I'm pretty sure that's science."

  19. #819
    Let's go RED!
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Juneau WI
    Posts
    10,926

    Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2018-2019

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
    Look a little closer as those are combined USA and Canada stats...

    (Maddie Wheeler with a goal and an assist shows on the U18 list)

    (Sophie Shirley with a goal and an assist shows on the U22 list)
    I couldn't, I'm trying to work!
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

  20. #820
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    13

    Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2018-2019

    Schedule says UMD all 3 of Dec 6, 7, and 8? That right ? And I suppose women's hockey and women's volleyball might run in parallel on 12/6 ? I'm trying to find a week to come to town to do all things Badger again, that worked really well last year (saw about 5 or 6 things). Not as promising this year but I bet I can find a week. I'll be gone elsewhere parts of November so it's getting tricky.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •