Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2018-2019

Originally posted by HockeyThumper View Post
    Correct...that's because there thought process was "National" on "rational".

On a side note can someone post the spreadsheet here of incoming players the next couple years?
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=645067474
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Anyone want to fire up the Shirley Shirley Bo Birley song? I heard the younger one is better! Grant, Greig, Edwards... I think Wisco will be just fine. Have a great summer all & I am already looking forward to the tailgates at Lebahn in the fall!

Comment

• Correction- I believe goalie McNaughton is 2023

Comment

• Originally posted by Sieve1 View Post
          Correction- I believe goalie McNaughton is 2023
          Also think Laila Edwards is 2022 F

Comment

Originally posted by Sieve1 View Post
            Correction- I believe goalie McNaughton is 2023
            Originally posted by Sieve1 View Post
            Also think Laila Edwards is 2022 F
            Changes made. I see both of them are listed with those dates now.

Thanks.
            Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

https://atevenstrength.com/2019/03/2...-championship/

This is a really great piece. Fundaro and Haase have both done a tremendous job with their college athlete profiles this year. This piece is by Gabriella Fundaro; there is a Nicole Haase piece on Pankowski from the beginning of the year in Victory Press which I think might be fun to re read now as well, if you are someone who likes sports writing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lindsay View Post
                https://atevenstrength.com/2019/03/2...-championship/

This is a really great piece. Fundaro and Haase have both done a tremendous job with their college athlete profiles this year. This piece is by Gabriella Fundaro; there is a Nicole Haase piece on Pankowski from the beginning of the year in Victory Press which I think might be fun to re read now as well, if you are someone who likes sports writing.
                Great article.

There's also a good article out there about the Saskatoon Slayers, Shirley and Clark as well. https://t.co/fVxfZnAj52

I do feel bad for the rest of the players as they all have tales to tell, but no one to tell them, if they want them told that is. It's such a rock solid team, such a pleasure to watch and support, it's sucky that they all can't play for UW forever. They will play for UW forever in my mind.

Comment

MJ finishes out the dream season (except 1 blemish that was a help to the overall goal) with the USCHO coach of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                    MJ finishes out the dream season (except 1 blemish that was a help to the overall goal) with the USCHO coach of the year.
                    That blemish is akin to Cindy Crawford’s mole..

Comment

Originally posted by clubaclub View Post
                      that blemish is akin to cindy crawford’s mole..
                      lol.

Comment

I listened to the UW radio call of the game over the last few days working around the house, that was rather enjoyable, thanks i Heart radio. An interesting tidbit was that Greenhalgh said in between periods they had to settle the players down a bit, more so between the first and second. A couple other things from the between period interviews was that Rolfes said this team had little extraneous drama and that the Sr class in general was a rather blunt group, which kept the team on the rails. Pankowski said the Captains asked MJ to be more vocal and involved in the leadership towards the end of the season. I really get the feeling over the years that MJ is more hands off in the mentality of the lockeroom than one would have thought.

Comment

You guys have to read this. Wow! I had no idea, at all.

Mellissa Channell's very scary medical condition that she had her whole life, including while playing at UW; including literally during a game.

https://www.fanword.com/the-heart-th...opped-beating/

Comment

Originally posted by robertearle View Post
                            You guys have to read this. Wow! I had no idea, at all.

Mellissa Channell's very scary medical condition that she had her whole life, including while playing at UW; including literally during a game.

https://www.fanword.com/the-heart-th...opped-beating/
                            I read that the other day, what a story. It's so awesome to read a medical mystery getting solved. Too often the docs can't just figure it out.

Comment

Badger recruit alert! Cassie Hall (Detroit Little Caesars 14U) commits to the University of Wisconsin for 2023-2024 @Cassie_Hall81 @BadgerWHockey. Welcome to the den Cassie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                                Badger recruit alert! Cassie Hall (Detroit Little Caesars 14U) commits to the University of Wisconsin for 2023-2024 @Cassie_Hall81 @BadgerWHockey. Welcome to the den Cassie.
                                Added to the spreadsheet.
                                Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Working...
                                X