Wisconsin Badgers 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2018-2019

After reading about Pankowski's double dose of Olympic heartbreak in her own words and hearing her comments the last few weeks, I don't believe there is a more motivated player on the planet in any sport right now than her. In Annie we trust.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Pankowski overload....I love it.....read a great article from the Ice Garden, I think. She's probably going to stay at UW next year and go to Vet school. It's fun to see former players around the rink, ARD was to quite a few games. Ryan, Channel and Nurse were there Saturday.

Cogan has to be close to being back, she looked great on the few shifts she got Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
        Ryan, Channel and Nurse were there Saturday.
        So were ARD, Wellhausen, and Rigsby (along with her parents; 'Mama Rigs' looking fully healthy, thankfully.)

Comment

I don't believe in positive juju or luck or omens, but for those who do, I present these items: My son was cleaning out his bedroom and came upon a game day roster sheet from...…..the last year UW won the title. He also found a full set of player cards ……….from this year's Sr's freshmen year. This has been the season of MJ except for the players blowing the regular season title, he even won wwcha coach of the year in a year where the team only met expectations. I watched the entire 1980 Russian game a month ago. I bought my son a MJ Hartford Whaler's jersey. I was at the 10 into the rafters game. My wife's a 10. I have exactly 10 bucks in my wallet. I ate 10 pounds of lasagna for supper. I puked 10 times afterward. I filled up the car...10 gallons is what it took. It's all coming together.

Comment

It's a great day for hockey! Sporting a red shirt at work, put the UW hockey flag up the old flag pole, got my 10 bucks in my wallet, I am all set.

Let's go RED!

Comment

Another non-omen for you, Timothy A:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/21/s...ozen-four.html
              Last edited by thirdtime's . . .; 03-22-2019, 10:23 AM.

Comment

I'm so excited! I'm hosting a watch party for 8 little girls (and their parents) tonight. ON WISCONSIN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TinyViking View Post
                  I'm so excited! I'm hosting a watch party for 8 little girls (and their parents) tonight. ON WISCONSIN!!!!
                  On Wisconsin indeed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                    On Wisconsin indeed!
                    Just get ready for overtime.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Do they get to eat chips? Your hockey party almost makes me want to root for Wisconsin

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        If it has to be, so be it. A win is a win.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          If real money was on the line, I'd bet Giguere...
                          At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Must have been a tense party, then you broke out the dew and candy and all heck broke lose.

Comment

Better team (by a wide margin) won. Congrats and good luck on Sunday.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Congrats to Wisconsin on a well deserved win.
                                Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                                And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                                WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                                If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Working...
                                X