Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU season thread volume 3.1 cause board/priceless/tippycanoe deleted ours

Why do I think this is getting called back???

ETA: OK, I’m not thinking clearly apparently.

Comment

Just told my son's next goal wins. Guess you guys got it in the bag now!
      UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        Any idea about SOG amounts? The side ribbon boards are shut off still and because I have nervous energy I’ve been walking around the concourse and didn’t see if they put on the center ice scoreboard between periods.
        Online has us up 21-18.

Comment

• Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
          Online has us up 21-18.
          For real? Hardly seems possible. Michigan is blocking a lot of shots.

Comment

For real? Hardly seems possible. Michigan is blocking a lot of shots.
            They also just showed it on the broadcast, same numbers. I haven't seen blocks or hits since earlier in the game, but we were leading in both categories at that time (maybe 1st intermission?)

Comment

Was that a worse play than the pass to Brian Boyle?

Comment

And you turn it over right back

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
                  These reviews are getting ridiculous
                  I swear in all the BU games I've watched in the past 5 or 6 years they must review at least 40% of BU's goals.

Comment

How come that goal wasn’t reviewed for five minutes? Jeez.

Oettinger does not look like Oettinger from the past several games.

Comment

Farrance is good

Comment

Bad turnover on the boards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

Not much chance there. That was a giveaway

Comment

I thought that at first but on the replay it redirected off Crotty's leg, not Jake's fault. The puck never should've been a shot on goal there, only due to that terrible turnover.

Comment

How about a shot, with a good head of steam, 10 feet to the right or left of the goalie and play the HUGE carom off the boards for a shot?

Comment

• i think that last one may have bounced off your player..? i swear i saw the puck change direction before getting to oettinger. was it crotty? not sure
                                GO NU HOCKEY
                                Always bullish on the future.
                                We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X