• Show
Clear All

• Re: TV: Did you make Barry's List?

The Americans was great tonight. Walls may be closing in

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      The Americans was great tonight. Walls may be closing in
      Making me drool. I have to wait until tomorrow, min. (Amazon Season Pass)
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Thumbs. Up. Wow.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          Thumbs. Up. Wow.
          The Stan scenes were so good

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            The Stan scenes were so good
            God yes. And "I've never met Aunt Helen." Um, RED FLAG. You KNOW Stan picked up on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              I should catch up...
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                I should catch up...
                Yes.....yes you should. Sh* got real.

Comment

SyFy, being the failures that they are, is dropping the Expanse after this July
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    SyFy, being the failures that they are, is dropping the Expanse after this July
                    "Sir, shouldn't we be trying for more respectable programm-"

"No, you're fired! Order Sharknado sequels 7-9!"

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      "Sir, shouldn't we be trying for more respectable programm-"

"No, you're fired! Order Sharknado sequels 7-9!"
                      To be fair, you know a Sharknado will eventually be set in outer space. And co-star Dominique Tipper.

In 2200, an enormous space ark moves slowly on a multi-generational interstellar voyage to transplant the dying Earth's full range of surviving species on a new planet. A cataclysmic collision breaks the Oceanic Tanks and send genetically-engineered hyper-intelligent sharks into the main spindle where the pressure wave caused by the gravity-inducing spin creates an enormous tornado, threatening to destroy the ship and Man's Last Hope.
                      Holy sh-t, that's actually pretty good! Get me Anthony C. Ferrante!
                      Last edited by Kepler; 05-11-2018, 10:55 AM.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The Americans is aging wonderfully and unless they eff it up is really going out on top. The tension from start to finish in the last episode was palpable. I have one nitpick though minor. I'm a bit miffed that Stan might finally be getting it after all this time. Although I considered it an inevitable outcome since S1 I'm not a big fan of how it's coming to fruition. Just about all the circumstances piquing his interest are quite explainable and he found nothing during his search. Hopefully I'll be on board with this coming to a head.

Comment

The legal training I'm taking at work has a narrator that sounds a lot like Lucky Yates.

I'm enjoying this training.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Oh hell!

@TVbytheNumbers: ‘Lucifer’ goes down: Canceled after 3 seasons on*FOX https://wp.me/p6GFR3-2aWQ
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Goddamit!
                              Code:
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

So I went in and looked at TVBT#s and saw this gem:
                                http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/mor...om-adult-swim/

Holy moly. 70 new episodes for Rick & Morty.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X