• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TV: Did you make Barry's List?

Poor Khloe. <-- maybe NSFW

Stay for "a rare exotic bird."
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Why yes, he is a frequent Fox News guest. However could you tell?
      Cornell University
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Poor Khloe. <-- maybe NSFW

Stay for "a rare exotic bird."
        The rumor I heard is that Mama Kris had PIs on him, they confirmed his "wandering eye" and set that up to be on camera so they can use it for their show. I've been rolling my eyes for the past however months I've read in US Weekly and on Twitter about their GRAND ROMANCE and I do feel a little sorry for her as no one should find out their significant other is cheating like that while being 9 months pregnant. I hope he gets destroyed on their show and in the media but I am so sick of that family. Team Baby. That poor kid. Who woulda thunk that Kanye would have been the most stable son in law?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          The rumor I heard is that Mama Kris had PIs on him, they confirmed his "wandering eye" and set that up to be on camera so they can use it for their show. I've been rolling my eyes for the past however months I've read in US Weekly and on Twitter about their GRAND ROMANCE and I do feel a little sorry for her as no one should find out their significant other is cheating like that while being 9 months pregnant. I hope he gets destroyed on their show and in the media but I am so sick of that family. Team Baby. That poor kid. Who woulda thunk that Kanye would have been the most stable son in law?
          None of these people are real. Celebs aren't people. It's the line from Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead:

"We're actors. We're the opposite of people."

Sucks for the kid but it'll be OK. No worse life than say Donny Jr. Maybe even minus his coming prison rapes.
          Cornell University

Comment

Watching the debut episode of Lost in Space from Netflix. What a disappointment so far.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
              Watching the debut episode of Lost in Space from Netflix. What a disappointment so far.
              Did you expect much going into it?
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                Did you expect much going into it?
                I hoped. It isn't like the original was a masterpiece, but I grew up watching reruns at my grandparents' house. I'd have a plate of cookies and a tall glass of milk and settle in for two hours (they played back to back) of cheesy goodness. It didn't take itself seriously, it was fun, Dr Smith hammed it up something fierce. Even the movie wasn't terrible. It took itself more seriously, but at least the changes they made were somewhat logical, or at least acceptable. This is just...bad. It tries way too hard to be legitimate science fiction one scene and then becomes camp the next. Pick a lane.

The problem Netflix (and Amazon, Hulu etc) have is that we have more options than ever before. If something isn't quality right from the start, hey, there's better things to watch. They're going to cannibalize each other and themselves...much like the spiders in the Lost in Space movie...

Comment

I wasn't expecting much from it, but thought I'd give it a shot. Probably won't now. I have liked their Altered Carbon thus far.

I get the impression that they (the Altered Carbon creative team) are intentionally playing into expectations on that show just to spin you off in another direction 5 minutes later.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    I wasn't expecting much from it, but thought I'd give it a shot. Probably won't now. I have liked their Altered Carbon thus far.

I get the impression that they (the Altered Carbon creative team) are intentionally playing into expectations on that show just to spin you off in another direction 5 minutes later.
                    I enjoyed Altered Carbon. Nothing special though, you're right.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Trying to watch mindhunter but ****, this first episode is slow and boring

Comment

It takes an episode or two
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Lacrosse anyone? 4th ranked Hopkins @ 14 Penn State on the U.
                          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Trying to watch mindhunter but ****, this first episode is slow and boring
                            Just wait. It's a slow, delicious burn.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Just wait. It's a slow, delicious burn.
                              Time I have. It’s snowing sideways so my idea of driving a mile to Southdale for a movie looks less like a good idea

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Time I have. It’s snowing sideways so my idea of driving a mile to Southdale for a movie looks less like a good idea
                                Mentioned this in another thread: my normally 4 minute drive to Target this morning was 20 minutes. And it's much worse weather right now.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X