This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TV: Did you make Barry's List?

Wild Wild Country on Netflix is ****ing insane. Ho. Lee. ****.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      Wild Wild Country on Netflix is ****ing insane. Ho. Lee. ****.
      I started this tonight...wow.

Comment

I’ll have to start that.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Wild Wild Country was on the edge of me watching it, and from reviews, I should watch it. Have seen other docs pop up, dealing with similar categories, didn't know if it'd be worth it. Sounds like it will be.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

@Super70sSports: Today in 1970, Vinko Bogataj, AKA the "Agony of Defeat Guy" takes his infamous spill that we all grew up watching on Wide World of Sports. https://***********/Super70sSports/s...905989/photo/1
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Anyone else catch Barry on HBO? Loved it.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                @Super70sSports: Today in 1970, Vinko Bogataj, AKA the "Agony of Defeat Guy" takes his infamous spill that we all grew up watching on Wide World of Sports. https://***********/Super70sSports/s...905989/photo/1
                IIRC he was not badly hurt.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  IIRC he was not badly hurt.
                  I watched it as it was shown. I believe he worked in an anchor factory.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Last season of Americans starts up tomorrow (or Thursday if you're like me and bought the season pass, due to cutting the cord).
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      Last season of Americans starts up tomorrow (or Thursday if you're like me and bought the season pass, due to cutting the cord).
                      Im pumped for this

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Im pumped for this
                        So pumped. Gonna prime myself and watch the last 1-2 eps from last season to re-familiarize myself with all that went on. Sh* gonna be cray cray this year.

Comment

watched The Terror last night. this looks like it's going to be really good. A sense of foreboding just oozes from every scene. And Ciaran Hinds and Tobias Menzies together once again.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

The Americans premiere was simply fantastic

Comment

E1 of S6 of The Americans was just fricking brilliant. Starting with the transition of the end of S5 into S6, the musical montages using songs that fit the era and what was happening on screen perfectly, the setting up of a likely eventual showdown between Elizabeth and the Centre's pro-KGB plotters against Phillip, Arkady and Oleg's loyalty to Gorbachev (I have to imagine the cyanide pill will not go unused by season's end), the continued grooming of Paige as the next generation of integrated spies, Elizabeth's disillusionment with Phillip quitting the game while also seemingly struggling herself a bit with all of it, Phillip becoming more and more Americanized, to the perfect timing and usage of real events from 1987.......I can't say enough about how perfectly they set up the final season.

Comment

Agreed on all counts on The Americans. This is gonna be a fun ride.

Comment

Working...
                                X