2020 Republican Challengers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    This. This is exactly why I abandoned that party years ago.

Virtually every decision they make is amoral. It’s uncanny. I couldn’t be associated with that kind of evil.
    It was refreshing to me that the two young republicans I call friends both voted straight Dem in the midterms. The entire ticket. I think they’re lost to the republicans for life now, and are just even better people for it

Comment

Re: 2020 Republican Challengers

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
      It is pretty amazing how almost every time there's a decision to be made about 'doing the right thing' the Republicans invariably choose to go the other way.
      It's why many many like myself will have nothing to do with them. And why, even though I love Klobuchar, her willingness to brag about being able to work with them all the time does absolutely nothing for me.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        It was refreshing to me that the two young republicans I call friends both voted straight Dem in the midterms. The entire ticket. I think they’re lost to the republicans for life now, and are just even better people for it
        A certain Republican we both know spent like 30 minutes railing on them (and their Fuhrer) the other night. I think they lost him too...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          A certain Republican we both know spent like 30 minutes railing on them (and their Fuhrer) the other night. I think they lost him too...
          Wow. Good.

Comment

yeah,the Democraps have done such a good job of solving all of our nations problems

people have short memories, it will come back to them that the Democraps created most of our problems

and like the Blacks after Obama's administration did absolutely nothing for them, and then they raised hel and helped elect Trump

it's not that one party is good, and the other bad, they both are ineffective, give power to one and voters remember why the voted them out last time voting for the other party

Comment

If Flake wants to screw Trump he should run third party...
              He'd probably peel some centrist Ds if the Ds go too far left.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

"Paging Gov. John Kasich. Governor Kasich, please pick up the red courtesy telephone..."

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

"Paging Gov. John Kasich. Governor Kasich, please pick up the red courtesy telephone..."
                  White courtesy phone.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    White courtesy phone.
                    I went with red for the GOP.

Comment

I went with red for the GOP.
                      So did I.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Former MA Governor William Weld has answered the call.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bill-weld-defends-decision-to-run-against-trump-says-republicans-want-to-have-no-election/ar-BBTHNqi?li=BBnbcA1&ocid=mailsignout
                        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Just what is needed..... famous man who the stories go, never went to class and was drunk all the time, yet would show up for class and bag straight A’s

Mookie’s job four jobs ago was in the same bldg as his law firm. Would see him in the lobby and always had a “good afternoon governor” for him.
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

OTOH, my entire office of ex-mil Dumpies has doubled down.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
                              Former MA Governor William Weld has answered the call.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bill-weld-defends-decision-to-run-against-trump-says-republicans-want-to-have-no-election/ar-BBTHNqi?li=BBnbcA1&ocid=mailsignout
                              Awesome. Always liked Weld.

Comment

The far right thinks Weld is a stalking horse for Romney, and I am dying of laughter.

Comment

Working...
                                X