Clear All

Re: 2020 Republican Challengers

Republicans are mentally ill.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
      Awesome. Always liked Weld.
      Only Republican I ever voted for in a top line election.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Republicans are mentally ill.
        That’s pretty unfair to genuinely mentally ill people

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Only Republican I ever voted for in a top line election.
          True story. I'm walking to work one morning a couple of years ago and crossing in front of me several yards ahead is none other than Bill Weld. Problem was, the dude was bright red, and I mean beet red from the neck up. It was so glaring that if I had crossed paths with him I was going to ask "hey governor, are you okay?" Now he's always admitted to being a boozer, but still, it was like 9 AM! Maybe an allergy attack?

Having said all that, go get 'em governor. Him and Baker were the last Goopers I ever voted for and he was the best governor we ever had IMHO.
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
            True story. I'm walking to work one morning a couple of years ago and crossing in front of me several yards ahead is none other than Bill Weld. Problem was, the dude was bright red, and I mean beet red from the neck up. It was so glaring that if I had crossed paths with him I was going to ask "hey governor, are you okay?" Now he's always admitted to being a boozer, but still, it was like 9 AM! Maybe an allergy attack?

Having said all that, go get 'em governor. Him and Baker were the last Goopers I ever voted for and he was the best governor we ever had IMHO.
            Him diving into the Charles River in the middle of a press conference was priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
              Him diving into the Charles River in the middle of a press conference was priceless.
              I remember that. Hilarious.
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Howard Schultz is so delusional and out of touch lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post

you remember the story from when he was gov and krafty bob was chasing him all over trying to get money for a southie stadium? one night krafty jumps in a limo bill was in and started begging. bill looked around and asked "who is this guy?" and jumped out.

loved weld. great gov.
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    you remember the story from when he was gov and krafty bob was chasing him all over trying to get money for a southie stadium? one night krafty jumps in a limo bill was in and started begging. bill looked around and asked "who is this guy?" and jumped out.

loved weld. great gov.
                    When I lived there he saved MA from John Silber. That's good enough for me. Screw BU!
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      When I lived there he saved MA from John Silber. That's good enough for me. Screw BU!
                      the original 'fake newser' going after natalie jacobson like he did

Comment

“President Trump will win the Iowa Republican Iowa caucuses, CNN projects. It's an expected result that shows his popularity in his party.“
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

“President Trump will win the Iowa Republican Iowa caucuses, CNN projects. It's an expected result that shows his popularity in his party.“
                          how come the R caucus works, but the D doesn't?!?!?!

Comment

Cause the national GOP allows the state Republicans to run theirs as essentially a primary with some extra speeches. The national dems won't.

Comment

How come elections in North Korea go so smoothly?

Comment

97%

Very fitting; that's what the Soviets used to get.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X