Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2018-2019: NO COMMERCIALS, NO MERCY

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      Lol you guys. I hope I'm wrong!
      Don't get too flying unicorns and rainbows with us. I'm setting you up and you are taking the bait.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Weird it's almost like I knew what I was talking about

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
          Weird it's almost like I knew what I was talking about
          You're right. That is weird.

Comment

bc...There are no words.
            At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
              bc...There are no words.
              Why is this a surprise? We're barely in the top 10 and we played the 3rd best team in the country on the road. This is the exact result expected you guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                Why is this a surprise? We're barely in the top 10 and we played the 3rd best team in the country on the road. This is the exact result expected you guys.
                I think they are better than the 3rd best team in the country but time will tell.

Comment

This is the exact result expected you guys.
                  Do you really believe this?

I don't. That first period by bc was downright embarrassing given who they have on their roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                    Do you really believe this?
                    FKING YES, DUDE. I've watched every minute of every game this year! Believe me when I tell you this was completely expected! We are beyond the realm of small sample sizes! THIS IS WHO WE ARE!

Comment

FKING YES, DUDE. I've watched every minute of every game this year! Believe me when I tell you this was completely expected! We are beyond the realm of small sample sizes! THIS IS WHO WE ARE!
                      I will fear BC getting the 7 or 8 seed in the ncaa and having them come to Madison. They may suck right now, but in a single elimination game they scare me. I'm not sure why I'm afraid of them and probably shouldn't be, but until the witch is dead she's still alive and she's still a witch.
                      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

If I was a supporter of bc's team I would not be very happy with two aspects given the talent that is on this roster.

1. The coaching staff for how this has spiralled out of control
                        2. Player effort. No excuse for the effort in the first period of tonights game.

(Certainly understand the frustration level you are at with how this season has gone, just so you know.)
                        Last edited by FiveHoleFrenzy; 01-11-2019, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                          If I was a supporter of bc's team I would not be very happy with two aspects given the talent that is on this roster.

1. The coaching staff for how this has spiralled out of control
                          2. Player effort. No excuse for the effort in the first period of tonights game.

(Certainly understand the frustration level you are at with how this season has gone, just so you know.)
                          It's time for a change at the top. Sadly that won't happen, because it Women's Hockey !
                          I mean, do the people that can make that decision even care ?

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
                            So now I read what you wrote ...
                            What! They were lucky to beat you last time. If BC can stay awake for the whole game, I like the Eagles. Unless there is something horrific going on in the BC lockerroom (and as our crack BC investigative reporter, we rely on you to tell us these things), then BC is still the more talented team and should win. Crowley must have enough video of teaching points by now that they'll start to play better, and they don't have to improve a whole lot to reverse these results.
                            even if she has these vids, she has no idea how to coach, teach or otherwise get her teams to play, especially in big spots. Over and out for me until she's replaced.

Comment

Cry, "Havoc," and loose the dogs of bore.

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                                even if she has these vids, she has no idea how to coach, teach or otherwise get her teams to play, especially in big spots. Over and out for me until she's replaced.
                                Stop it. This year sucks but it's not like the coaching staff up and forgot how to hockey overnight.

This notion that they "can't coach in big spots" is stupid. Please look at who we've lost to anytime we've gotten knocked out of the Frozen Four.

Comment

Working...
                                X