Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2018-2019: NO COMMERCIALS, NO MERCY

Originally posted by ARM View Post
    I get why she's saying that, in that it can make her own team feel good about themselves.
    They already feel good about themselves since they are told they practice against the best players in the country...

Shannon Miller might
    Was thinking the same thing...

underachieving BC team with a leaky defense.
    Truth...
    At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

If anyone is planning on checking out the game against UNH tomorrow, it is at 6pm, not 7 as listed on USCHO.
      "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

Just gotta get back on the wagon

https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...ts-predictions
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
          Thanks! I gotta say that you're not predictable. I was so expecting to see a transition of, "... and cows give us dairy products, like ice cream." I guess you're speaking to a BC audience, so you can assume that such thinking will occur without you having to state the obvious.

Isn't it funny that this fairly basic ice cream looks so much better than that gold stuff?
          "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
          And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Isn't it funny that this fairly basic ice cream looks so much better than that gold stuff?
            Haha it's true!

Hoodsie cups are so good. Do you have those out in Minnesota? I'm under the impression that it's a New England thing but I'm not sure.

Comment

Hoodsie cups are so good. Do you have those out in Minnesota?
              Don't have that brand that I know of, but there is something similar. Tradidionally, it was served with a flat, wooden spoon, but my guess is that has been replaced by plastic in the decades since I last had one.
              "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
              And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Don't have that brand that I know of, but there is something similar. Tradidionally, it was served with a flat, wooden spoon, but my guess is that has been replaced by plastic in the decades since I last had one.
                Yup same here. You don't have Hood?! Geez what a world.

Comment

You don't have Hood?!
                  I'd recommend Minneapolis made Haagen-Daz rum raisin, if you can find it in Boston. And leave the Hood's alone. You will need to bring your own spoon though. Or as an alternative, Iowa's Blue Bunny. It's Lynne Rosseto Kasper's favorite.
                  Last edited by bluffrinkrat; 02-08-2019, 03:13 PM. Reason: We all have hoods this time of year in Minnesota!
                  "Everything that rises must converge." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Comment

If you like goals, have I got a recap for you! https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...e-unh-wildcats

Comment

If you like goals, have I got a recap for you! https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...e-unh-wildcats
                      Thanks.

BC's 3rd goal was gorgeous with a beautiful move at the point to take advantage of the UNH defender's dopey attempt at, well, defending...and then the pass to Keller in the slot for the blast to pay dirt.

Not to discredit BC but several of these goals were assisted by some hopelessly ****ty goaltending.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackbeard View Post
                        BC's 3rd goal was gorgeous with a beautiful move at the point to take advantage of the UNH defender's dopey attempt at, well, defending...and then the pass to Keller in the slot for the blast to pay dirt.
                        Oh yeah, that one was my favorite

Not to discredit BC but several of these goals were assisted by some hopelessly ****ty goaltending.
                        Yes indeed. Though I'm not sure you see too many 7 goal efforts that don't have at least some help from the goalie

Comment

Consolation game preview: https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...ctions-beanpot

Comment

Hey hey hey HEY HEY we play hockey today! https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...ts-predictions

Comment

I highly recommend watching BC's post game press conference with Megan Keller and Makenna Newkirk in the press corps: https://www.pscp.tv/w/1djGXOOLjaEKZ

Comment

I highly recommend watching BC's post game press conference with Megan Keller and Makenna Newkirk in the press corps: https://www.pscp.tv/w/1djGXOOLjaEKZ
                                I was just pleased to hear a reporter actually ask the coach what plus 1 means. I doubt if many of them know. The reporters were a little hard on Newkirk though, she did have 3 shots on goal besides being plus 1.
                                Last edited by bluffrinkrat; 02-14-2019, 11:20 PM. Reason: Nice to see that our favorite former Gopher scored her 11th goal.
                                "Everything that rises must converge." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Comment

Working...
                                X