Recap for some reason https://www.bcinterruption.com/2019/...astern-huskies
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2018-2019: NO COMMERCIALS, NO MERCY

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      Stop it. This year sucks but it's not like the coaching staff up and forgot how to hockey overnight.

This notion that they "can't coach in big spots" is stupid. Please look at who we've lost to anytime we've gotten knocked out of the Frozen Four.
      come on! how many 'pots and HE titles have they choked up? you should know this better than anyone. I'd say that the talent has been so overwhelming that up until now, she didnt have to do too much, sorta like the KC Jones of BC , throw the puck out and let 'em play. Biggest underachieving team we've ever seen. The truth hurts, i know.

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
        come on! how many 'pots and HE titles have they choked up? you should know this better than anyone. I'd say that the talent has been so overwhelming that up until now, she didnt have to do too much, sorta like the KC Jones of BC , throw the puck out and let 'em play. Biggest underachieving team we've ever seen. The truth hurts, i know.
        I appreciate that you dropped in from the men's hockey forum to teach us about the team we follow every week, but you should probably know that there are other teams in women's hockey that are good other than BC.

Comment

Yes Grant and i'm not teaching anyone, just giving you my opinion and it jives with a lot of other people's as well. We know you guys follow the women's team A-Z and thank you for that. Listen, I'd like nothing better then to eat every word i said and that they turn it around now and win a trophy or two but underachieving has gone on for a while now. (UConn loss in HE Tourney last year,SMH). Maybe you can start coming on the men's site again and give us your opinions on that hot mess . Good luck brother

Comment

What happened to showing all of the goals scored in the game.
            Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
            And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
            WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
            If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

That was the closest thing to last season we've had all year. Much better period.

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
                What happened to showing all of the goals scored in the game.
                They take forever lol... I decided to do it in the wins. It takes me over an hour and I don't care to stew that long haha
                Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 01-12-2019, 01:39 PM.

Comment

They take forever lol... I decided to do it in the wins. It takes me over an hour and I don't care to stew that long haha
                  Do we get hightlites of all 12 goals ?
                  Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                  And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                  WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                  If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
                    Do we get hightlites of all 12 goals ?
                    I *just* finished clipping them, now to write the article lol

Comment

I *just* finished clipping them, now to write the article lol
                      I am a man of my word:

https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...astern-huskies

That took at least 2.5 hours, maybe 3. I don't intend on doing that again so while I'm very happy that BC figured out how to loosen up a little bit, maybe we can tighten up the defense a little too...

Comment

I am a man of my word:

https://www.bcinterruption.com/bosto...astern-huskies

That took at least 2.5 hours, maybe 3. I don't intend on doing that again so while I'm very happy that BC figured out how to loosen up a little bit, maybe we can tighten up the defense a little too...
                        You are the man . Great highlites of today's game.
                        WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO

Comment

In the day, when total goals playoff series were a thing, Northeastern comes out on top 9-8...
                          At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                            In the day, when total goals playoff series were a thing, Northeastern comes out on top 9-8...
                            I don't miss that format, but it did lead to some very strange 2nd games. Yesterday BC would have probably pulled their goalie near the end of the game even though they were ahead 7-5 to force an overtime.
                            Last edited by bluffrinkrat; 01-13-2019, 06:45 AM. Reason: BC fans, "If only we had just lost 4-3 in the 1st game."
                            "Everything that rises must converge." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Comment

Originally posted by bluffrinkrat View Post
                              I don't miss that format, but it did lead to some very strange 2nd games. Yesterday BC would have probably pulled their goalie near the end of the game even though they were ahead 7-5 to force an overtime.
                              But wouldn't have pulled their goalie at the end of Friday's game, so the series probably would have been tied already.

Comment

Quoth the Tiger, "Sports are weird."

Comment

Working...
                                X