Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arenalife View Post
    A recent alum may be in line to repace her
    I assume we heard the same name... HARDCORE crossing my fingers that it happens...
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      I assume we heard the same name... HARDCORE crossing my fingers that it happens...
      Any news on CL and where she is heading?

Comment

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2018-2019: NO COMMERCIALS, NO MERCY

Originally posted by Puckdrop14 View Post
        Any news on CL and where she is heading?
        Hearing rumblings on the Fighting Nurses Roundtable about one more major transfer.
        Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
        And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
        WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
        If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by vicb View Post
          Hearing rumblings on the Fighting Nurses Roundtable about one more major transfer.
          Since you are posting this in the bc thread and not the transfer thread, is this a rumor involving a high profile bc player?
          At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

My understanding is, under the new recruiting rules, Clarkson won't be able to contact current DI-rostered players until the summer following their Junior season.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
              Since you are posting this in the bc thread and not the transfer thread, is this a rumor involving a high profile bc player?
              And I quote: "Hearing one more big name transfer to be announced. A forward who has been in the top of NCAA scoring in her career."

Not sure how close to the program the person is that made this bold statement. He/she could have made the whole thing up as far as I know. Just passing along the rumors. If another transfer is coming and the above are true, CL is as good a choice as any to fill this rumor mill.
              Last edited by vicb; 04-25-2019, 03:59 PM.
              Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
              And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
              WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
              If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Watt's going on here?
                Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                  Watt's going on here?
                  Lol Watts is not transferring

Comment

And I quote: "Hearing one more big name transfer to be announced. A forward who has been in the top of NCAA scoring in her career."

Not sure how close to the program the person is that made this bold statement. He/she could have made the whole thing up as far as I know. Just passing along the rumors. If another transfer is coming and the above are true, CL is as good a choice as any to fill this rumor mill.
                    I am hearing from people outside both programs that this is true. CL to Clarkson.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                      Lol Watts is not transferring
                      It may just be that Clarkson doesn't have a slot for her this year, and has penciled her in as a 2020 transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by Leather helmet View Post
                        It may just be that Clarkson doesn't have a slot for her this year, and has penciled her in as a 2020 transfer.
                        Lol I would take a long walk off a short cliff if that happened

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                          Lol I would take a long walk off a short cliff if that happened
                          I would ask someone to push me if I lost Lonergan!

Comment

Originally posted by Rightnut View Post
                            I am hearing from people outside both programs that this is true. CL to Clarkson.
                            If true you have to wonder why? The other transfers you could sort of understand:

Cianfarano is from Oswego, NY so gets a chance to play near family
                            Sauve wanted to play closer to her Canadian home town
                            Friesen is from Manitoba, Canada, guess she got tired of playing on a losing team.
                            Zeglen from Calgary, Canada wanted the chance at more playing time
                            Now Lonergan, a Boston Girl playing for the premier woman's team in Boston wants to play her senior year in Potsdam, NY. That one to me is a real head scratcher. But all are welcome.
                            WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Working...
                            X