This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.30: "Stormy Weather...It Keeps on Rainin' all the Time..."

And of course he signed it because he's all talk.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

https://www.infowars.com/trump-base-...f-budget-bill/

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Saskatchewan is Colder Kansas and Manitoba is Norther Dakota.
        That may be true of Manitoba, but back in the day those little wheat towns could field a hockey team appropriate for any age or skill level we Yankee teams could bring to them. No matter how small the town, they had the rink, they had the kids (dressed in an assortment of jerseys and breezers), they had the old men in the stands, and they had the mothers serving hot dogs and cup-a-soup. They had churches, but the rinks were too. Norther Heaven.

Comment

Apparently firing McMaster early spoiled plans to fire a bunch of people at once and have it be less of a big deal: https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...cabinet-482165

NO CHAOS!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            @AnnCoulter: GOOD GOD! Will @realDonaldTrump talk about ANYTHING but defense spending???? Per Obama: The 1980s called & they want their foreign policy back.
            And some people will just plain overreact. Budget bill was terrible. I don't believe the "I will never sign it again", because they know how to get to him. Impeachment though, which some are calling for, is just plain absurd.

Comment

Two headlines - same story

Washington Examiner
              Trump cancels all-out ban on transgender troops, will allow some to serve
              President Trump on Friday rescinded his order last year for an all-out ban on transgender troops in the military and instead approved a new restrictive policy that will allow some to serve.

Trump decided to follow the recommendations of Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and allow transgender people who have not transitioned to a different gender or been diagnosed with gender dysphoria to serve.

Boston Globe
              #BREAKING:*Trump issues order to ban most transgender troops from serving*

BREAKING NEWS ALERT
              President Trump is issuing an order to ban transgender people from serving in the military except under ‘‘limited circumstances,’’ following up on his calls to ban transgender individuals from serving.

The White House says retaining troops with a history or diagnosis of ‘‘gender dysphoria’’ — those who may require substantial medical treatment — ‘‘presents considerable risk to military effectiveness and lethality.’’
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

REMEMBER THE SHARPS!!

https://nypost.com/2018/03/23/missin...site%20buttons

(mookie says it was the cia, they can make it look like no foul play was involved)
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Mcdougal thought she was tD only gf
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

You know, this whole situation reminds me of Starcraft II. Trump's Jim Raynor. Right-wing pundits are his crew. MSM and y'all're Donny Vermillion. Deep State is Mengsk. Soros is Narud. Rothschilds are probably Amon.

And Trump signing the crappy budget is the bar fight after Maw of the Void. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agnbcNY7K0U&t=41s

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      Two headlines - same story

Washington Examiner
                      Trump cancels all-out ban on transgender troops, will allow some to serve
                      President Trump on Friday rescinded his order last year for an all-out ban on transgender troops in the military and instead approved a new restrictive policy that will allow some to serve.

Trump decided to follow the recommendations of Defense Secretary Jim Mattis and allow transgender people who have not transitioned to a different gender or been diagnosed with gender dysphoria to serve.

Boston Globe
                      #BREAKING:*Trump issues order to ban most transgender troops from serving*

BREAKING NEWS ALERT
                      President Trump is issuing an order to ban transgender people from serving in the military except under ‘‘limited circumstances,’’ following up on his calls to ban transgender individuals from serving.

The White House says retaining troops with a history or diagnosis of ‘‘gender dysphoria’’ — those who may require substantial medical treatment — ‘‘presents considerable risk to military effectiveness and lethality.’’
                      Just call it like it is. Discrimination. Pure scumbaggery.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...litary-service
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Comment

Comment

What the ****?
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              What the ****?
                              His new lawyer already quit.
                              Stormy is on later, I wonder if he stays quiet rest of day

Comment

I thought he also tried to hire someone else but that lawyer had to turn him down because he or she is already working for someone else in the White House on this case.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X