This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
    For those of us not from there, could you please explain Stearns County?
    It's where St. Cloud is. The long-term residents have a, erm...reputation. Think snowmobile jackets, drunks, pick-up trucks, meth labs, casual racism, etc.

Comment

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers: Boogaloo

Id call it overt racism

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Nah, the Stearns County meth is strong with that one.
        Not one of ours.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          It's where St. Cloud is. The long-term residents have a, erm...reputation. Think snowmobile jackets, drunks, pick-up trucks, meth labs, casual racism, etc.
          So Wasilla?
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Chances pokechecker is actually Rover?
            I think it's Fred'sfriend/whatever his last banned username was that only lasted a few days.
            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
            7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              For those of us not from there, could you please explain Stearns County?
              actually if you look at statistics, meth is a bigger problem around Mankato, but then eunuchs never deal with facts

it's too bad you guys aren't familiar with the fact that physical attraction and especially height is important in winning presidential elections
              in that regard Klobuchar has a better chance of winning Best In Show in the Boxer division from the American Kennel Club
              kinda like John McCain in that regard

Trump won because voters are PO'd at the establishment, just like Bernie Sanders also nearly won despite not even being a Democrat except that the party bosses crowned Hillary which gave the election to Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Chances pokechecker is actually Rover?
                You guys give me way too much credit. I am far too lazy to 1) create a separate username, 2) develop an alternate persona, and then 3) not lose interest in doing so after like a day at most.

Besides all that Minnesota stuff is a dead giveaway. I couldn't tell the Great Lakes from the Lake of the Woods.
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Here's their main veterinary supply outlet. It's a real sign along I-94. I wish I was kidding.

The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    You guys give me way too much credit. I am far too lazy ...
                    Ya coulda stopped there.
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                      Ya coulda stopped there.
                      I got a sudden rush of ambition! I hate when that happens!
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

I got a sudden rush of ambition! I hate when that happens!
                        Relax. I'm sure it'll pass.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Id call it overt racism
                          100% yes. I used to think it was casual. Then I started meeting more people from SC and I was absolutely shocked at how bad it is.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I couldn't tell the Great Lakes from the Lake of the Woods.
                            That you know what Lake of the Woods is...
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              100% yes. I used to think it was casual. Then I started meeting more people from SC and I was absolutely shocked at how bad it is.
                              All I know is that a relative by marriage (who's obviously Native American) doesn't stop in Stearns County when he's travelling from MSP to ND.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                                All I know is that a relative by marriage (who's obviously Native American) doesn't stop in Stearns County when he's travelling from MSP to ND.
                                why would anybody stop there? it's barely an hour away
                                I 'spose if you needed to pee or stop and get some likker...
                                when driving out to Montana from the Twin Schitties I don't stop until I get to Dickinson, and that's because that's how far I can go on a tank of gas
                                wouldn't stop in ND unless I had to

Comment

Working...
                                X