X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers: Boogaloo

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
    Except I didn’t when she was running so you’re wrong. The point is it’s a problem and he’s proactively dealing with it as far as I can tell by talking to those who were harassed and getting rid of the guy who was accused rather than keeping him around.
    It wasnt public then. Good lord no one was saying it about Bernie either until the story went public recently. Do you actually read what people are saying?

If Hillary was running now the story about her covering this up would be a bigger deal. Bernie is running so it is a big deal. This isnt rocket science.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      It wasnt public then. Good lord no one was saying it about Bernie either until the story went public recently. Do you actually read what people are saying?

If Hillary was running now the story about her covering this up would be a bigger deal. Bernie is running so it is a big deal. This isnt rocket science.
      Oh but it is. Just ask Susan.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Gillibrand launches "exploratory" committee.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          Barf

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
            that is hilarious given Hillary's support of Slick Willy's preying on women and the fact that Bill was surely working to get Hillary both the nomination and be elected

but then hypocrite isn't a word in Leftie language
            classic D line..... 'do as I say, not as I do'
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              classic D line..... 'do as I say, not as I do'
              Sorry Charlie - the Republicans copyrighted that mantra.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                Sorry Charlie - the Republicans copyrighted that mantra.
                hmmm.
                green energy --- just not where the Kennedy's can see it from their compound.
                #metoo --- bubba, any kennedy ( [outside of bobby]), many more.

always cute how it's only the R who are bad...

Comment

hmmm.
                  green energy --- just not where the Kennedy's can see it from their compound.
                  #metoo --- bubba, any kennedy ( [outside of bobby]), many more.

always cute how it's only the R who are bad...
                  lolwut?

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    And is being torched for doing so while "causing" Franken to resign last year.

@RVAWonk spent most of the night Tweeting it wasnt her fault since Schumer mentioned to Franken to resign before Gillibrand mentioned it publicly.

But, misogyny, right?
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      And is being torched for doing so while "causing" Franken to resign last year.

@RVAWonk spent most of the night Tweeting it wasnt her fault since Schumer mentioned to Franken to resign before Gillibrand mentioned it publicly.

But, misogyny, right?
                      who's woobies did she rub against that caused franken to go?

Comment

Sherrod Brown now going on a “Dignity of Work” tour that just so happens to be in early primary states.

We’re gonna be able to fill an active MLB roster with dem candidates.
                        Last edited by Spartanforlife4; 01-16-2019, 07:22 AM.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

folks realize that if they get the nom, they get the office. and if they have to wait for 8yrs of D to serve, then at least another R short term the train will very well leave the station.

Comment

folks realize that if they get the nom, they get the office. and if they have to wait for 8yrs of D to serve, then at least another R short term the train will very well leave the station.
                            This is probably correct.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              who's woobies did she rub against that caused franken to go?
                              I should have clarified that dangling "her" in my sentence; @RVAWonk spent all night defending Gillibrand, because it wasnt Gillibrand who caused Franken to step down.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
                                you are giving him way too much credit, imbecile is more like it
                                Last edited by Kepler; 01-16-2019, 08:20 AM.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X