This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers: Boogaloo

Insisting Clinton will run again to own the cons AND the libs.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      The Wall Street Journal is click bait?
      Since being bought out by Murdoch, yes.

Fox News, WSJ, NY Post are the big 3 in the Murdoch empire, and they all rinse and repeat the same conservative clickbait.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Insisting Clinton will run again to own the cons AND the libs.
        Wins the internet.
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          The Wall Street Journal is click bait?
          And it ain't trolling if you are merely relaying information and you can cite a legitimate source, like The Intercept or the WSJ, into the appropriate existing thread.

However, your canned responses are most intriguing.
          This is literally clickbait. Mark Penn hasn't been around the Clinton's since a decade ago and her first loss. The only thing it's missing is Dick Morris' commentary
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Dudes!!!!

No way in hell she isn’t running.
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Oh, she'll run. And the Dems will lose. And we get our eight years of Trump.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                This is literally clickbait. Mark Penn hasn't been around the Clinton's since a decade ago and her first loss. The only thing it's missing is Dick Morris' commentary
                If Mark Penn says something, then the opposite is bound to happen. That means I'd bet the mortgage she isn't running in 2020! Also, if Penn is this starved for attention, might I suggest that he get a pet instead of making an a ss out of himself? I hear iguanas are pretty loyal...
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  Oh, she'll run. And the Dems will lose. And we get our eight years of Trump.
                  OK, Chicken Little 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    OK, Chicken Little 2.

If she's the best candidate, she still gets my vote, but that looks embarrassing to the DNC.

It's still early. I think we all could announce we're all forming exploratory committees for a run at the presidency. A small handful are going to emerge, and we'll go from there.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

She may run. But she won't get the nomination if we have another decent candidate (as with Mitt and Kerry, the aura of a loser). If we don't have a decent candidate, the Dems won't win under any circumstances.
                      Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                        She may run. But she won't get the nomination if we have another decent candidate (as with Mitt and Kerry, the aura of a loser). If we don't have a decent candidate, the Dems won't win under any circumstances.
                        Fortunate that you are starting to recapture MW state houses. Your bench is getting replenished.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

She may run.
                          Nope

Comment

Aura of loser?!?

Bernie is running too you know
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Hillary, Bernie, Joe Biden, ...

Geez, maybe Liz Warren should run to put a shine of youth to the options ...
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

@dick_nixon floated Jerry Brown and Klobuchar.

I still think you need to stay away from the coasts for the top of the ticket.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X