X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers: Boogaloo

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Are you referring to Bebe Rebozo, Mr. Nixon?
    Castro.

Comment

We're friends for now, doofus. Keep your eyes on the prize.
      And I trust you about as much as I'd trust a vampire giving me a bj. You're on probation Kep. The trick will be to see if after Bernie loses the nomination to a woman or a non-white candidate if you go on some 6 month sexist or bigoted rant like you did in 2016 when you were part of the Sanders cult! I hope for the best, but can't entirely dismiss the worst. So far there's both encouraging and discouraging signs from you since you re-emerged from the wilderness...
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        And I trust you about as much as I'd trust a vampire giving me a bj. You're on probation Kep. The trick will be to see if after Bernie loses the nomination to a woman or a non-white candidate if you go on some 6 month sexist or bigoted rant like you did in 2016 when you were part of the Sanders cult! I hope for the best, but can't entirely dismiss the worst. So far there's both encouraging and discouraging signs from you since you re-emerged from the wilderness...
        You are a fool.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Ah yes the sexist Bernie Bros of which no actual evidence can ever be produced when asked for.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
            Ah yes the sexist Bernie Bros of which no actual evidence can ever be produced when asked for.
            Not even Bernie himself believes that one!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b05cb31c409a38

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Hillary Clinton personally "overruled" a recommendation that she fire a top campaign staffer accused of sexual harassment in 2008, her campaign manager at the time said Monday.
              Notice how the Clinton people never bring this up during their disingenuous concern trolling about misogyny.

Comment

Hillary doesn't belong on this thread. She is the snows of yesteryear. I'm hoping Bernie joins her.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Notice how the Clinton people never bring this up during their disingenuous concern trolling about misogyny.
                  What does that have to do with Bernie Sanders running an "open season on female staffers" hostile work environment?

In other news, you really should have told us you were a published author trix! However, Charlie Pierce just did a hit piece on you unfortunately...

https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...resident-2020/

Comment

What does that have to do with Bernie Sanders running an "open season on female staffers" hostile work environment?
                    It shows how disingenuous the Clinton supporters concern trolling about sexual harassment is, that's how it's relevant. You doubling down on it isn't surprising.

In other news, you really should have told us you were a published author trix! However, Charlie Pierce just did a hit piece on you unfortunately...

https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...resident-2020/
                    Charles Pierce rambling on what else is new.

Comment

So, instead of a "no sexual harassment" policy, you have a "its okay if a political rival did the same thing" policy? Huh...

Comment

No I'm saying it's not good in either instance but we don't/didn't see your side constantly braying about some guy Hillary kept on her campaign even after it was known that the guy was a creep, which is the opposite of what happened in this case. And yet somehow it’s the Bernie Bria who are the misogynists here... hmm.
                        Last edited by trixR4kids; 01-15-2019, 05:04 PM.

Comment

If she was going to run again you would.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

You are a fool.
                            you are giving him way too much credit, imbecile is more like it
                            Last edited by pokechecker; 01-15-2019, 06:37 PM.

Comment

No I'm saying it's not good in either instance but we don't/didn't see your side constantly braying about some guy Hillary kept on her campaign even after it was known that the guy was a creep, which is the opposite of what happened in this case. And yet somehow it’s the Bernie Bria who are the misogynists here... hmm.
                              that is hilarious given Hillary's support of Slick Willy's preying on women and the fact that Bill was surely working to get Hillary both the nomination and be elected

but then hypocrite isn't a word in Leftie language

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                If she was going to run again you would.
                                Except I didn’t when she was running so you’re wrong. The point is it’s a problem and he’s proactively dealing with it as far as I can tell by talking to those who were harassed and getting rid of the guy who was accused rather than keeping him around.

Comment

Working...
                                X