This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers: Boogaloo

It's clearly mookie. Reads exactly like his sh*tposts, but angrier and without the winkies and smileys.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      It's clearly mookie. Reads exactly like his sh*tposts, but angrier and without the winkies and smileys.
      I had the same thought

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Funny - I thought it sounded like mookie if he took the restraints off. But if he's truly in MN then I guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          Funny - I thought it sounded like mookie if he took the restraints off. But if he's truly in MN then I guess not.
          A few years ago, when UND dropped women's hockey, I ventured over into the women's hockey forum part of this Board, and if IIRC he was making a bunch of posts over there, but not of the inflammatory type he has here in Cafe. But I might be mistaken on that.
          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

mookie is with rover.... one is enough
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              Nah, mookie's a smart guy who says dumb things to be funny. This other guy is genuinely as dumb as a post.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Kamala Harris just announced she's running.
                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                  Kamala Harris just announced she's running.
                  I like all the women that are in. I couldn't choose if you asked me to. I also like those three better than Castro. Is Castro the only guy in the race right now? I think that's right.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    I like all the women that are in. I couldn't choose if you asked me to. I also like those three better than Castro. Is Castro the only guy in the race right now? I think that's right.
                    Wasn't sure, looked it up and got this from CNN as those that have announced they were running...besides Harris,

Former Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Julián Castro of Texas
                    • Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii
                    • Former Rep. John Delaney of Maryland
                    • Former congressional candidate Richard Ojeda of West Virginia
                    • Businessman Andrew Yang of New York
                    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...andidates.html

Of those in officially, the only 4 with a chance are those 4.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                        https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...andidates.html

Of those in officially, the only 4 with a chance are those 4.
                        Yeah, the others have less name recognition than Jill Stein. Although I guess I should have remembered Gabbard.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          Ironically the position it is closest to at this point is King in a constitutional monarchy.
                          Unfortunately, you're not wrong.
                          Too much focus on one person in what's supposed to be a republic.
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

And now the mayor of South Bend, IN?
                            https://www.apnews.com/b6a09c1f2a0646a7b68b3091873279a5
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                              And now the mayor of South Bend, IN?
                              https://www.apnews.com/b6a09c1f2a0646a7b68b3091873279a5
                              Rising star. He's outrunning his coverage though.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                Rising star. He's outrunning his coverage though.
                                The term is "out-kicking." The textbook example was also a mayor.

Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X