This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers: Boogaloo

But really, let's keep rehashing this argument 18 months later, so that Rover can come dragging in later after he's had a few C&Cs, and blather on about how Bernie cost her the election.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      But really, let's keep rehashing this argument 18 months later, so that Rover can come dragging in later after he's had a few C&Cs, and blather on about how Bernie cost her the election.
      Don't worry. In 3 months and some change it will be Perez' fault and 2016 will be in the rearview mirror.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I literally said he wasnt the reason. I feel like you guys are yelling at the clouds...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          I'm more of a Markers Mark man myself, so please get it right! Bernie didn't cost her the election as he was and is a politician trying to win a race. Did the right thing at the convention and all that. The documented evidence is that Bernie supporters actively voted FOR Trump in critical states, and that's what put him over the top along with the general laziness of the Dem voters.
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Makers is good...if you are cheap and have an awful sense of taste
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Makers is good...if you are cheap and have an awful sense of taste
              Lets see.....

Rover
              -CHECK
              and
              -CHECK

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

DNC looking at changing Superdelegates

They wouldn't be allowed to vote on the first ballot, but could do so after no one wins on that first ballot

Meaningless gesture since the Dems do everything proportionally. Will probably have 3 candidates with between 30% and a contested convention.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  Lets see.....

Rover
                  -CHECK
                  and
                  -CHECK

Hey I gotta be me!
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

25? 30?
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

There's one challenger who doesn't get it.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Saw a reply that Booker sounds like the victim in an abusive relationship.

"We can fix them. It's our fault. We just need to love them more."

Comment

Its a fine line. You as a D candidate need to be confident and strong. But can't just go aimlessly on the attack. Liberal talk radio of bashing can't survive. Rules are just different for successful D vs. R candidates. Liberals don't like a holes.
                          Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                            Liberals don't like a holes.

Just their own type of a holes

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

Just their own type of a holes
                              If you mean not really a holes in comparison to the right...then yeah, I agree.
                              Go Gophers!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                                If you mean not really a holes in comparison to the right...then yeah, I agree.
                                By definition a holes are well centered

Rich people are a holes
                                Many rich lefties as well as righties

Comment

Working...
                                X