X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Democratic Challengers: Boogaloo

Go on
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers: Boogaloo

So, to continue. When we left the last thread Clinton was at fault and Obama wasn't a Democrat.

Continue.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

He was a democrat, just a conservative one in practice (though he didn't campaign that way). I'm not the first person that's pegged him as a center-right dem.

As for Hillary she's basically doing more harm than good at this point and just needs to disappear. She can abdicate all responsibility for her loss in private, I don't think anyone would take issue with that (minus crazy NRA types who will find a way to get mad at her regardless).

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
        He was a democrat, just a conservative one in practice (though he didn't campaign that way). I'm not the first person that's pegged him as a center-right dem.

As for Hillary she's basically doing more harm than good at this point and just needs to disappear. She can abdicate all responsibility for her loss in private, I don't think anyone would take issue with that (minus crazy NRA types who will find a way to get mad at her regardless).
        If she's harming the party you have bigger problems than her.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

As for Hillary she's basically doing more harm than good at this point and just needs to disappear.
          This, I agree with. She needs to hole up and let the Clinton legacy mellow out over time.

That said, it's not Hill's nature to go down without getting the last word in, so I expect her to keep blabbing to anyone who will listen. Remember, "I suppose I could've stayed home, and baked cookies, and held teas, but instead I chose to work."

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            If she's harming the party you have bigger problems than her.
            As long as she is in the limelight, she'll be the boogeywoman. Her hubby, OTOH, still has cred.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              As long as she is in the limelight, she'll be the boogeywoman. Her hubby, OTOH, still has cred.
              Sure. More misogyny. Just what the Democrats need.

Comment

rotflmao

So, if you were on the ballot it was a lock? Cause that's what everyone seems to think.

Again. For the 6 millionth time.

Mondale
                Dukakis
                Gore
                Kerry

Not so simple..
                those guys all lost because of voter suppression, no?
                or because america hates women?
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  those guys all lost because of voter suppression, no?
                  or because america hates women?
                  No but...candidates winning the presidential election based on votes of American citizens:

Democrats
                  Clinton '92
                  Clinton '96
                  Gore '00
                  Obama '08
                  Obama '12
                  Clinton '16

Republicans
                  Bush '04 (Note: this occurred because he was an incumbent...which he shouldn't have been)
                  Go Gophers!

Comment

Sure. More misogyny. Just what the Democrats need.

You must believe people who hate Anne Coulter must be misogynists.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Have to disagree. Obama was a mainstream Democrat. He just wasn't quite the fighter he could have been. Per on the issues (scroll to the bottom):

http://www.ontheissues.org/Barack_Obama.htm
                      Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

You must believe people who hate Anne Coulter must be misogynists.
                        Conservative Women are just as misogynist as their male counterparts.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                          Have to disagree. Obama was a mainstream Democrat. He just wasn't quite the fighter he could have been. Per on the issues (scroll to the bottom):

In the US he's probably a left liberal. Globally, not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post

I don't know that he wasn't a fighter. He had Jackie Robinson's dilemma -- he had to take all the Fox/Dump/Hate Radio racist d-ckbag sh-t and not react. He did what he could with the cards he was dealt.

I still think it's a fluke they didn't murder him like they did Martin and Bobby.

F-cker goes on Rushmore someday.
                            Last edited by Kepler; 03-13-2018, 12:43 PM.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              I don't know that he wasn't a fighter. He had Jackie Robinson's dilemma -- he had to take all the Fox/Dump/Hate Radio racist d-ckbag sh-t and not react. He did what he could with the cards he was dealt.

I still think it's a fluke they didn't murder him like they did Martin and Bobby.

F-cker goes on Rushmore someday.
                              There were reasons - and in all probability good ones - why he didn't tough out some issues. Its part of what makes cheating - e.g. gerrymandering - on the right downright criminal.
                              Go Gophers!

Comment

Working...
                              X