Clear All

• Re: Who is in your Deadpool for Solo: Infinity War

COBRA KAI: THE KARATE KID SAGA CONTINUES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rB3...zulMEw-0T-M5IH
    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

That is a TV show and it is quite good.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

If you liked the first Deadpool you'll LOVE the sequel. Incredibly funny. And not just at other people's expense. Reynolds takes some serious shots at himself and his past. In one case very literally.

If you didn't like the first one then you probably won't like this version.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
          If you liked the first Deadpool you'll LOVE the sequel. Incredibly funny. And not just at other people's expense. Reynolds takes some serious shots at himself and his past. In one case very literally.

If you didn't like the first one then you probably won't like this version.
          Looking forward to it.

And I guess John Wick 3 is coming out next year. That should be fun.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Binged Cobra Kai last night on Youtube Red(1 month free trail)and it was pretty good.

Going to see DP2 tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

Oh, and the R rating is very much deserved. This isn't harmless comic book violence or stuff Junior would see on the news. This is "wipe the brains off the camera" violence. Don't bring the kids.

Also, the soundtrack was just hit with a parental warning label for explicit language - becoming the first soundtrack to carry the advisory.

Comment

Deadpool 2 is insanely fun. Love it.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Welcome To The Punch:

Former criminal Jacob Sternwood is forced to return to London from his Icelandic hideaway when his son is involved in a heist gone wrong. This gives detective Max Lewinsky one last chance to catch the man he has always been after. As they face off, they start to uncover a deeper conspiracy they both need to solve in order to survive.

Checked it out because Mark Strong plays a great bad guy and that continues here. Standard action movie that is entertaining enough to watch, nothing special, nothing horrible.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

DP2, extreme violence and belly laughs. What more do you need? And yes I did Google "dub step".

Comment

RBG. Dr. Mrs. dragged me to it and I'm glad she did. I wish everybody saw this movie, regardless of politics. She truly is an American hero. Also, very well made movie. Solid A.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                        DP2, extreme violence and belly laughs. What more do you need? And yes I did Google "dub step".
                        I think Domino stole the show, and I'm 100% okay with it.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

So I finally saw the original Deadpool...it was quite good but a bit of a letdown considering everyone I know talks about it like it is the greatest film since forever. I liked it quite a bit (seeing DP2 probably Tuesday cause that looks bananas) but am not angry it took me so long to watch it or anything. Ryan Reynolds was great...Colossus was funny but the look was awful. He looked like he was wearing a rubber suit The inside jokes were well placed as well

I would say 4 out of 5 stars...I am a bit numb to characters like that though because self aware characters (as in they know they are in a comic or movie or tv show) like Deadpool show up in comics from time to time. It is why I got sick of Abed on Community after a few seasons, you can only go meta so much before it kinda gets old.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I loved the original Deadpool, and I also don’t like comics. I’m excited to see the new one on Friday.
                            Also great to see Reynolds in something good instead of a craptacular romantic comedy

Comment

Most superhero/comic book films suck. Of the ones that are actually good enough for me to bother watching, I would never say they are "ZOMG, greatest movie EVUUUR!!"

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Most superhero/comic book films suck. Of the ones that are actually good enough for me to bother watching, I would never say they are "ZOMG, greatest movie EVUUUR!!"
                                Given my overall lack of interest in comic movies, DP was awesome. But agree, not ZOMBWTeFFBBQ!

Comment

Working...
                                X