This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Who is in your Deadpool for Solo: Infinity War

So I saw Rampage...sadly it is better than the last two Godzilla flicks and is exactly what Pacific Rim should have been. It isnt a good movie by any stretch but it definitely was fun and enjoyable
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Dwayne Johnson is this generation’s Will Smith when it comes to bad movies done right.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Dwayne Johnson is this generation’s Will Smith when it comes to bad movies done right.
        Walking Tall effing rules.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

The Death of Stalin is very funny.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Scale of 1-10?
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Margin Call was very good. Not quite as good as The Big Short. It was an interesting look at the crisis.

The movie did a good job at making you ask questions about yourself. You just found out your company f-cked us all. Now what do you do?
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                I shall see that next week
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  Scale of 1-10?

It is (obviously) incredibly dark.

Buschemi should get an Oscar nomination.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    I shall see that next week
                    Let me know if you want to go with a friend!

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Walking Tall is with Walken, right? Because that sh* is pure mindless entertainment.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I just came from a private showing of Rampage. Not that I won a contest or anything, I was just the only person in the theater. It was bad. Really, really bad. And not the good kind of bad, where you laugh at the characters or have mindless fun for two hours. This seemed like a slog. Even though the Rock has charisma off the charts he couldn't save this piece of ****. It's saying something that the only character with whom he had any chemistry was the CGI gorilla. I'm just glad I had MoviePass and didn't spend money on this.

Comment

Still better than that awful Godzilla film that came out a few years ago. (And by all accounts Kong Skull Island too)
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            Still better than that awful Godzilla film that came out a few years ago. (And by all accounts Kong Skull Island too)
                            Didn't see Godzilla and Kong was meh. Had a good sound track though.

Comment

Palme d’or or bust!

Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Palme d’or or bust!

Really.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X