The 2018-19 Schedules Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The 2018-19 Schedules Thread

Not that it matters much anymore, but Air Force and Canisius officially released their schedules yesterday. Both matched what we already know.
    Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
    College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
    Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
    Men's Frozen Four 2010
    Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
    Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

Denver was scheduled to play at LSSU Oct 19-20 but backed out yesterday. There are still plans for them to play at LSSU sometime next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
        Denver was scheduled to play at LSSU Oct 19-20 but backed out yesterday. There are still plans for them to play at LSSU sometime next season.
        OK. Still two short for DU, and unless they're going to do an additional NC series vs. UNO to start the season, NC vs. SCSU over Thanksgiving, or Notre Dame at some other point (latter two not as likely since there are exemptions involved), we're going to have a number of short schedules.

Comment

Michigan's schedule has been released and it looks like the outdoor game at Notre Dame that was scheduled for January 5th is no longer happening.

https://mgoblue.com/news/2018/7/13/i...w-on-sale.aspx

One change has been made to the conference schedule. Instead of the Maize and Blue traveling to South Bend, Indiana, for a weekend series against Notre Dame on Jan. 4-5, the teams will play only one game that weekend. Michigan will travel to South Bend for the Jan. 5 contest against the Fighting Irish, while the second game of the series is now scheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 12.
          Last edited by redwings8831; 07-13-2018, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Just an FYI. I'm a season ticket holder at DU. In conjunction with my season tickets I received a call this morning from the ticket office telling me that the 2018-2019 season schedule will be announced tomorrow [Tuesday July 17].
            sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

Originally posted by A Shot and a Goal View Post
              Just an FYI. I'm a season ticket holder at DU. In conjunction with my season tickets I received a call this morning from the ticket office telling me that the 2018-2019 season schedule will be announced tomorrow [Tuesday July 17].
              Thanks much; we're very much looking forward to it.

Comment

Sacred Heart posted their schedule: http://sacredheartpioneers.com/sport...18-19/schedule

Interestingly, they list the AIC game on 1/8 as "Home Game Played at Johnson Field at Yale." Johnson Field is Yale's field hockey field, so at first I thought there may be an outdoor game I didn't know about - but I don't see Yale doing anything there so I'm guessing it should just be at Ingalls Rink?

Either way, the missing AIC game is March 2, at AIC.

Edit - also noticed Sacred Heart lists their home series with Air Force for 1/18 and 1/19 - Air Force lists this as 1/19 and 1/20 still - not sure which is correct at this point, but I am guessing Sacred Heart as the home team (and later release) is correct.
                Last edited by mar7967; 07-17-2018, 06:49 AM.
                Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
                College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
                Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016
                Men's Frozen Four 2010
                Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
                Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by mar7967 View Post
                  Sacred Heart posted their schedule: http://sacredheartpioneers.com/sport...18-19/schedule

Interestingly, they list the AIC game on 1/8 as "Home Game Played at Johnson Field at Yale." Johnson Field is Yale's field hockey field, so at first I thought there may be an outdoor game I didn't know about - but I don't see Yale doing anything there so I'm guessing it should just be at Ingalls Rink?

Either way, the missing AIC game is March 2, at AIC.

Edit - also noticed Sacred Heart lists their home series with Air Force for 1/18 and 1/19 - Air Force lists this as 1/19 and 1/20 still - not sure which is correct at this point, but I am guessing Sacred Heart as the home team (and later release) is correct.
                  Certainly aren't any other outdoor games around that time, unless the Sound Tigers are going up there to play outdoors...

This will complete AIC's schedule, and subsequently, the rest of the AHC.

As usual, waiting on HEA. Denver I'll forgive because they have a new coach, not to mention a date was announced. I'm a little surprised UNO hasn't announced yet...

Comment

Here's the link to DU's 2018-2019 hockey schedule.
                    sigpic Eight. ....with a design on nine.

Comment

I called my ticket rep at UConn yesterday, hoping he would give me some dirt...nada. He's waiting just like everyone else. As soon as I know something, I'll pass it on.

Comment

Originally posted by A Shot and a Goal View Post
                        Here's the link to DU's 2018-2019 hockey schedule.
                        This messes up things with the Alaska teams a bit. I'd assume UAA is going to play someone else, perhaps that's the missing link involving UNO?

EDIT: This confirms it: http://www.goseawolves.com/SportSele...73&SPSID=58448

Comment

Nebraska Omaha's schedule is now complete.

SCSU is official: http://scsuhuskies.com/schedule.aspx?path=mhockey

Although SCSU and ND have a weekend in common (Thanksgiving), given official word from the school itself, it's safe to say they'll not be using their entire allotment.

This leaves three remaining HEA schools' conference schedules. Once two of them, or the league, puts something out, our task is effectively done.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkH2919 View Post
                            I called my ticket rep at UConn yesterday, hoping he would give me some dirt...nada. He's waiting just like everyone else. As soon as I know something, I'll pass it on.
                            Appreciate you asking, and thank you for the follow-ups pledge. Looking forward to playing you this year.

Comment

If I had to make some predictions, I would guess UCONN at BC would be on 7 or 8 December. One of the BC/Providence games will likely be on the last weekend (8-9 March). Doesn't seem like there's any full weekends there, so it'll likely be saved for another point. If it weren't for the Maine game, I'd say 18-19 January for BC/Providence; that'll probably end up having all three games split instead of a weekend for two. Providence/UCONN also a little bit up in the air, as 7/8 December would also be a good fit. Really not sure how this will pan out.

Comment

UConn schedule to be released tomorrow (7/19)

As for the two open dates for UConn (per your spreadsheet), one is at BC and the other is at Providence. My guess is BC will be 12/8, and Providence will be the last Saturday of the season (3/9). I would be rather surprised if Hockey East allowed UConn to finish with 3 straight home games, but that's how it currently sits (3/1 vs. VT, 3/2 vs. Providence, 3/8 vs. UMass)

Comment

Working...
                                X