X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2018 Off-Season: The Hunt for Red October

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 22 March 2018. There are 198 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 6 October 2018 for the start of next season.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Nolan Graham's gofundme appeal is more than 20% above its goal ($61,910). https://www.gofundme.com/nolan-graham-support
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

From the recruit thread:
          Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          A lot of different things can be deceiving with recruits. I seem to recall we were worried about Kasdorf when he went to the USHL and played for a team that doesn't pay much attention to their own side of the red line. I have a feeling Savory's going to give Perry and Marshall a run for their money. Whether he starts will be known in about 6.5 months.
          I would be surprised if Perry returns next season. I think that Savory is his replacement.

I will also be surprised if I return here for next season.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            From the recruit thread:

I would be surprised if Perry returns next season. I think that Savory is his replacement.

Ralph, you have to come back! I like to read your daily updates on the recruits, as well as all your insights on the game/players. I also like your countdown. And even though there are some poster on here who know their stuff, you are my favorite. Don't give up on your passion. Just know that you would be greatly missed. USCHO without you wouldn't be the same. It would turn into a lame thread like Union's.

Comment

Originally posted by fr. joe View Post
              Out of curiosity, did anyone make it up to Lake Placid this weekend? How was the attendance?
              I was in Lake Placid last weekend. Won tickets from the Lake Placid Events facebook page. Attendance both nights were good. Had 6,000 Saturday night. No surprise mostly Clarkson and Cornell fans. Princeton had a nice contingent of fans while Harvard had its band and thats about it. All three games were good and myself and my group had a great time all weekend. Hopefully one of these years our beloved Engineers will be there.
              Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

• Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                I was in Lake Placid last weekend. Won tickets from the Lake Placid Events facebook page. Attendance both nights were good. Had 6,000 Saturday night. No surprise mostly Clarkson and Cornell fans. Princeton had a nice contingent of fans while Harvard had its band and thats about it. All three games were good and myself and my group had a great time all weekend. Hopefully one of these years our beloved Engineers will be there.
                +1. I too attended with our usual 20 or so HFH regulars and relateds. Great crowd Sat night. If RPI ever made it along with CCT, it'd sell out. I can dream !!!!
                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Today is 23 March 2018. There are 197 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 6 October 2018 for the start of next season.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Go Puckman View Post
                    Ralph, you have to come back! I like to read your daily updates on the recruits, as well as all your insights on the game/players. I also like your countdown. And even though there are some poster on here who know their stuff, you are my favorite. Don't give up on your passion. Just know that you would be greatly missed. USCHO without you wouldn't be the same. It would turn into a lame thread like Union's.
                    Thanks. It's out of my control unless I ignore my goal as I did a year ago.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Please consider it, Ralph, It just wouldn't be the same without you.
                      I guess ignorance can be bliss.

Comment

I'm just glad it's not me reaching a certain post count. Although I get the feeling I shouldn't post in the recruit thread anymore, as it seems to come up when I do...
                        Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 03-23-2018, 08:40 AM.

Comment

From the recruit thread:

May I ask why you are considering leaving? You are the centerpiece on this board!

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonMike View Post
                            May I ask why you are considering leaving? You are the centerpiece on this board!
                            There are several, perhaps even more than that, RPI fans here who know more about hockey than I do. I just post a lot.

It has to do with meeting a personal goal of posting on the recruit thread. I did not meet it last year and probably won't meet it this year either. Admittedly it is quite dumb.

Also, like the Federal budget, there will probably be an extension. (If Air Force wins today, will they be able to play tomorrow?)
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by fr. joe View Post
                              Please consider it, Ralph, It just wouldn't be the same without you.
                              I guess ignorance can be bliss.
                              It is bliss.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

(It's National Puppy Day.)
                                Last edited by Ralph Baer; 03-23-2018, 12:52 PM.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X