X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2018 Off-Season: The Hunt for Red October

Originally posted by ServinisScores View Post
    For those not aware, this appears to be across the athletic programs - women's lacrosse posted a similar reuqest (for different items) last night as well. We can debate the revenue generated by the different programs, however, it's not just a Men's hockey thing.
    You are correct. Here is the actual email:

One of the initiatives from the athletic department is that all programs raise funds for something that our programs could use unique to our athletes and to our particular sport. We have selected iPads for the locker room and players to use. We do an enormous amount of video breakdown and a number of our players currently watch only on their phone. I would like them to be able to watch on a bigger screen, all around the locker room and even on the bus or in their dorm rooms. The iPads can also be used for homework while traveling or for any special projects they may have. They will make a difference to our players.

We feel this is a great benefit to our hockey student-athletes. If you have any questions let me know.

Comment

For those not aware, this appears to be across the athletic programs - women's lacrosse posted a similar reuqest (for different items) last night as well. We can debate the revenue generated by the different programs, however, it's not just a Men's hockey thing.
      If you click on the link that's apart of the notice you will see there is a matching donation from an RPI alum and as stated this is being done across all the athletic programs. Maybe people should read before they burn the coach at the stake.

Comment

Originally posted by Noresmen View Post
        If you click on the link that's apart of the notice you will see there is a matching donation from an RPI alum and as stated this is being done across all the athletic programs. Maybe people should read before they burn the coach at the stake.
        Anything for a rabble.

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
          Stick to facts, and stop denigrating people.
          Then Red Cloud wouldn't be Red Cloud.

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
            You know, when it comes to RPI hockey, not many people know more than you. And I love listening your comments on the team. But when you stoop to calling people names, you lose me.
            And while I would like to tell you what I think of you, I have way more respect for myself and you. Stick to facts, and stop denigrating people.
            Tell me. I can take it.

And as far as denigrating people, I can't denigrate people more than they've already denigrated themselves.
            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Women's hockey too.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                It might turn out that way. I assume that Val Marshall is Valerie listed as Linden's mother in the roster bio.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                    Tell me. I can take it.

And as far as denigrating people, I can't denigrate people more than they've already denigrated themselves.
                    Yeah, you da man.
                    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                    Benjamin Franklin
                    The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                    Gary Player

Comment

They could make the $5K in one day having already passed $3K. An interesting collection of donors. https://impact.rpi.edu/project/4733/wall There is a challenge for players to contribute $5 so many have done so. The only hockey alum I see so far is Ken Hammond '85. (I assume that I can post this since the page is public.)
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

They could make the $5K in one day having already passed $3K. An interesting collection of donors. https://impact.rpi.edu/project/4733/wall There is a challenge for players to contribute $5 so many have done so. The only hockey alum I see so far is Ken Hammond '85. (I assume that I can post this since the page is public.)
                        Your link is on a constant redirect. What was the link to the page before that that does not consist of the specific URL you gave us?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          Your link is on a constant redirect. What was the link to the page before that that does not consist of the specific URL you gave us?
                          Sorry. It is this https://impact.rpi.edu/project/4733 and click on "Donor Wall".

I don't see the problem since I clacked on it in a different browser and it worked.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Sorry. It is this https://impact.rpi.edu/project/4733 and click on "Donor Wall".
                            Same thing on that page as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueywqUBW3oM

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              Same thing on that page as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueywqUBW3oM
                              Are you sure that you aren't having problems? That one is the same link as in post 93 of this thread.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I don't see the problem since I clacked on it in a different browser and it worked.
                                Works fine for me. Noticed a Roger Babichuk donated. Maybe his son is coming?
                                Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

Working...
                                X