X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 0 Days Since Last Shooting: Guns, Guns, And More Guns

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Yes, I believe that’s what the conservatives have told us.
    You forgot scott baio- a true intellectual
    Why don't we bring in the Saved By the Bell cast? After all, they were teenagers on TV...
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      Logic:

Ted Nugent, Fabio, Stacey Dash, Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Rush Limbaugh, Kevin Sorbo, Phil from Duck Dynasty, etc are all qualified to give their opinion.

Intelligent, articulate teenagers: "Ignore them, they're kids. We're going to smear them all over the internet."
      Dont forget...if it is a liberal actor/celebrity they dont matter either. ****ed Hollywood Elites!!
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
        "While New York City’s murder rate has gone down – decreasing by around 87 per cent since the 1990s." I guess so.
        Most of that was Giuliani, not the dink.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
          Logic:

Ted Nugent, Fabio, Stacey Dash, Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Rush Limbaugh, Kevin Sorbo, Phil from Duck Dynasty, etc are all qualified to give their opinion.

Intelligent, articulate teenagers: "Ignore them, they're kids. We're going to smear them all over the internet."
          Put the "Intelligent, articulate teenagers" in a debate without a teleprompter. They'll crumble. Heck, Rex Jones has even challenged them, and he's an intelligent, articulate teenager himself. I'd watch that.

Nope, it's CNN hiding behind children to push their narrative because they can play the age discrimination card.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            Most of that was Giuliani, not the dink.
            Violent crime rates have dropped significantly in almost every American city. Pray tell how is that Mr. 9/11?
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              Put the "Intelligent, articulate teenagers" in a debate without a teleprompter. They'll crumble. Heck, Rex Jones has even challenged them, and he's an intelligent, articulate teenager himself. I'd watch that.

Nope, it's CNN hiding behind children to push their narrative because they can play the age discrimination card.
              There is something fundamentally wrong with you. Please seek the care of a physician.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                I’m 100% willing to put whatever percentage of my income necessary to support a single payer system where everyone has access to the best healthcare. I’ve said as much time and time again.
                And yet you vote GOP (or would, if you got off your as s and actually voted) because guns.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post

Didn't i tell you already to remove your head from the Jones family anal cavities?
                  I swear you must want them to adopt you.
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Violent crime rates have dropped significantly in almost every American city. Pray tell how is that Mr. 9/11?
                    it's largely due to today's under 40's(roughly) being the first generations of Americans to grow up without the effects of lead in their systems.

Thanks, environmental regulations.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      it's largely due to today's under 40's(roughly) being the first generations of Americans to grow up without the effects of lead in their systems.

That explains why the Trump Administration is bringing lead back.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                        And yet you vote GOP (or would, if you got off your as s and actually voted) because guns.
                        I might start voting again. Our country certainly needs more independent minded people like me voting.
                        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Perhaps you should do some research on what's in those products from China.

Comment

sorry, I don't buy the chit that alex jones peddles.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Then perhaps you should look at other sources that say the same thing. Or are you going to remain obsessed over a single media reporter?

Comment

Appropriate that you use the word "buy" in place of "believe." There must have been a day when Alex was thinking that out of the 7.3 billion people on this planet, he could sell colored water as brain food to enough of them to become very wealthy if he could just figure out how to reach the dumbest and most gullible ones in a single marketplace. So he uses the media to peddle idiotic conspiracy pablum that no thinking person would believe, not as advocacy but as a tool to locate where the gullibles are. Anyone who is dumb and gullible enough to want to read or hear his shyt is also gonna be dumb and gullible enough to buy his snake oil elixers. So he throws out the bait and they self select to create an absolutely target rich environment. Great scheme.

Comment

Working...
                                X