Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Everyone talks about McG's or Reid's. When I am in that area for hockey, I much prefer the Liffey or Burger Moe's. I haven't had a chance to try the New Bohemia there, so can't comment on that location, but the Golden Valley NewBo is decent.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

I jave had too much to coherently discribe my love of yhe dinner we had tonight...but man, you guys were on point with TrAvail! It was AMAZING! And we hung with Mr. And Mrs.Melmac. SO the company was fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
        You'll be missed.
        I
        I feel so loved. Wolverines like pub crawls too.
        I like you and NaSK, but I’m not in charge...
        I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
          I jave had too much to coherently discribe my love of yhe dinner we had tonight...but man, you guys were on point with TrAvail! It was AMAZING! And we hung with Mr. And Mrs.Melmac. SO the company was fantastic!
          yEah youVe too mucH to drank!

Glad you enjoyed the night!
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
            So glad we got to hang with you two.
            I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Morning, at the airport. Gonna be tough to continue on with my connection through Atlanta, gotta resist heading East to Augusta.

bbdl, got the email. I'd guess we'll probably join for atleast part of it. Talk to ya Saturday if not before.

Comment

Morning

Brisk 35 degrees this AM. But on our way to 60, and then back to 70s tomorrow!

The 2nd snow band cutting across the country later this week will just give us some rain.
                    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                      Morning, at the airport. Gonna be tough to continue on with my connection through Atlanta, gotta resist heading East to Augusta.

bbdl, got the email. I'd guess we'll probably join for atleast part of it. Talk to ya Saturday if not before.
                      I think I'd go to Augusta.

Ewe, glad you liked Travail. IMO, it is the best restaurant MSP has to offer, both in quality and presentation.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        Everyone talks about McG's or Reid's. When I am in that area for hockey, I much prefer the Liffey or Burger Moe's. I haven't had a chance to try the New Bohemia there, so can't comment on that location, but the Golden Valley NewBo is decent.
                        I guess for me it’s more about tradition than anything. Tom Reid’s is a hockey fan’s dream sports bar. Always Hockey on, amazing memorabilia, solid food, including real Canadian poutine, and a pretty good selection of beers.

McGovern’s has always had good food, and they run so efficiently with the large hockey crowds, and have decent TV set up depending where you’re sitting.

Many of the times I’m at these places we’re killing time, as we will be today, watching an event. (The Masters today. )
                        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Mornin’ y’all.

I’ll be in my purple gameworn #8 Brickley jersey today. If you see me, stop me!
                          AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                            I guess for me it’s more about tradition than anything. Tom Reid’s is a hockey fan’s dream sports bar. Always Hockey on, amazing memorabilia, solid food, including real Canadian poutine, and a pretty good selection of beers.

McGovern’s has always had good food, and they run so efficiently with the large hockey crowds, and have decent TV set up depending where you’re sitting.

Many of the times I’m at these places we’re killing time, as we will be today, watching an event. (The Masters today. )
                            Both McGovern's and Reids will be hosting team parties today. Consider yourself warned.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              Both McGovern's and Reids will be hosting team parties today. Consider yourself warned.
                              Yeah, likely will end up at McGovern’s with that being the Michigan party and not starting until later.

All I can tell you is I’m looking forward to a food day of beer, golf, and hockey.
                              AF 99

Comment

So with the Travail place, I'm looking at the site and a little confused - it happens with me and fancier restaurants. With the 4-course family meal for 2, is that price per couple including gratuity? The 20-course does not, but the wording for the 4-course is a little different.

https://www.travailkitchen.com/tickets
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X