Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    CC to the St. Lawrence guy (and really anyone else that isn't a michigan fan going to the F4): We're doing a bit of a pre-game pub crawl on Saturday afternoon. Very, very informal. If you want details, let me know.
    I’d be interested in details. Gonna catch part of the Twins game over in Minneapolis, and have my old man with me, but he’s into this kind of stuff.
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Messages sent to Mav and SOH.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 195: Who ends up at the RR Country Club for the summer 1st?

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Found out this week I was invited to join the leadership program at my company. My boss must have forgot to mention to me that I was tagged this year.

Super excited about the opportunity.
        Spark? I'm in it, too. Looked for you at the later meet-n-greet today.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
        Twenty red lights in his honor
        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Found some meat in the back of the fridge that I got from Northern Waters in Duluth, back in October. Its like Christmas morning. So friggin good.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            While I'm sad to be missing my first Frozen Four in...what...17 years?? I am not going to miss bad weather there. Hope those of you attending have fun and stay warm and that the weather doesn't affect any travel.
            You'll be missed.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            CC to the St. Lawrence guy (and really anyone else that isn't a michigan fan going to the F4): We're doing a bit of a pre-game pub crawl on Saturday afternoon. Very, very informal. If you want details, let me know.
            I
            I feel so loved. Wolverines like pub crawls too.
            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
            7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Oh man. That email is gold.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Good Evening, Lodge!
                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  "St. Lawrence guy"... heh. Sure, repped my email to you. Can't guarantee anything, as my old man isn't TOO much of an adventurous beer guy, but he might be interested (I definitely am).

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                    "St. Lawrence guy"... heh. Sure, repped my email to you. Can't guarantee anything, as my old man isn't TOO much of an adventurous beer guy, but he might be interested (I definitely am).
                    Email sent.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

You will definitely be missed, Scarlet.

Will be around Sat for the pub crawl thingy. Dunno about the other days, though. I know I have to run some errands tomorrow, starting with the dreaded DMV to renew my license plate tabs. Might as well rip that Band-Aid off on a weekday, less chance of a huge line at opening.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                        Spark? I'm in it, too. Looked for you at the later meet-n-greet today.
                        I went at 1. Only time I had today. Kind of interesting. Some real players in that room. I did the math, it’s something like the top 2-3% of Engineering.

Might be good to extend my network. I only ended up in a group of two at the end. Did you fill in your entire trio?
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I went at 1. Only time I had today. Kind of interesting. Some real players in that room. I did the math, it’s something like the top 2-3% of Engineering.

Might be good to extend my network. I only ended up in a group of two at the end. Did you fill in your entire trio?
                          The networking opportunities should be often, people from every part of the company - geographically & discipline. I think the min requirement is a M1 rating.
                          Actually five of us, we kinda new each other from IATD.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                          And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                          Twenty red lights in his honor
                          Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Yeah, I think it was just the M1. It’s kind of nice to be on it in year two instead of the first year. It sounds like they got their **** together.

the only thing that’s going to drive me nuts is the sociopathic hyper competitive people. It sounds like there’s a leaderboard with points or some nonesense. You just know people are going to completely miss the trees while they try to be #1. If I were a hiring manager I’d eliminate everyone in the top quartile if they applied for a position under me.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Yeah, I think it was just the M1. It’s kind of nice to be on it in year two instead of the first year. It sounds like they got their **** together.

the only thing that’s going to drive me nuts is the sociopathic hyper competitive people. It sounds like there’s a leaderboard with points or some nonesense. You just know people are going to completely miss the trees while they try to be #1. If I were a hiring manager I’d eliminate everyone in the top quartile if they applied for a position under me.
                              The underlined is just a bad idea. It puts the individual over everyone else. If I'm understanding this correctly, this thing is team-oriented? Well, I know there would be enough people gunning for #1, I could sit back and do the minimum, just enough to still be part of it, knowing that the ultra-competitive would do some work for me.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Looking forward to tomorrow. Get to work for a while in the morning, then north to St. Paul I go.

Will be on W. 7th watching the Masters at McGovern’s or Tom Reid’s more than likely.

Hope to see many of you this weekend.

Biddy and wT, best of luck to you guys.
                                AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Working...
                                X