Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Maine Hockey

Re: Maine Hockey

Maine Women's schedule is in and on goblackbears.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
    Maine Women's schedule is in and on goblackbears.com
    Looks like they donít leave New England. The boys barely do with a series in upstate ny.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackI View Post
    Looks like they don’t leave New England. The boys barely do with a series in upstate ny.
    Lets hope the FOCUS will be like 2 years ago and not what happen last season. They have the talent to win games...but they need to come out hard/hungry on the ice and the biggie is start beating teams in Hockey East in front of them...the usual top 4 teams to be in contention. They are not the best team in the Conference but they have shown before that playing with a TEAM first attitude they can be a force...maybe surprisingly to some but I see a team that can be a tough play each and every time they hit the ice. LEADERSHIP on and off the ice will be a factor/imo. I for one look forward to this season..!

Lets hope the FOCUS will be like 2 years ago and not what happen last season. They have the talent to win games...but they need to come out hard/hungry on the ice and the biggie is start beating teams in Hockey East in front of them...the usual top 4 teams to be in contention. They are not the best team in the Conference but they have shown before that playing with a TEAM first attitude they can be a force...maybe surprisingly to some but I see a team that can be a tough play each and every time they hit the ice. LEADERSHIP on and off the ice will be a factor/imo. I for one look forward to this season..!
    Here is an article on an incoming freshman forward, Claire Coffman...
    https://journaltimes.com/sports/high-school/hockey-prairie-s-coffman-pushing-herself-to-greatness-on-the/article_edfcc2a8-9d9b-5449-bfec-7d09890efdff.html

Here is an article on an incoming freshman forward, Claire Coffman...
    https://journaltimes.com/sports/high-school/hockey-prairie-s-coffman-pushing-herself-to-greatness-on-the/article_edfcc2a8-9d9b-5449-bfec-7d09890efdff.html
    The Trimper twins are also coming in this fall. The originally played for Old Town boys team, and spent then two seasons at Taft prep school. Also, another Old Town player joined them... Olivia King. I am not sure if Maine recruited her. I would assume they have been.

Also set to come in is Ella Maclean... a defensemen from Nova Scotia. She has played on some big stages... here is a nice article. Again, I would hope and assume Maine is recruiting her younger sister who was second in scoring for Shattuck St. Mary prep. That would make a couple of sister combos for Maine. Probably good for locker room chemistry. Seems like they enjoy playing on the same team. https://www.thecasket.ca/sports/antigonish-county-sisters-to-skate-in-canada-winter-games-270804/

The Trimper twins are also coming in this fall. The originally played for Old Town boys team, and spent then two seasons at Taft prep school. Also, another Old Town player joined them... Olivia King. I am not sure if Maine recruited her. I would assume they have been.

Also set to come in is Ella Maclean... a defensemen from Nova Scotia. She has played on some big stages... here is a nice article. Again, I would hope and assume Maine is recruiting her younger sister who was second in scoring for Shattuck St. Mary prep. That would make a couple of sister combos for Maine. Probably good for locker room chemistry. Seems like they enjoy playing on the same team. https://www.thecasket.ca/sports/anti...-games-270804/
    Like I said before I see many positives for this team...last year is in the rear view mirror, and everything is about going forward.

2019-20 Maine Women's Roster is up on goblackbears.com --- As of today they have just returning players from last year on the Roster (17 players listed)….no incoming recruits are on the list yet.

After re-checking 2019-20 Roster that is in place now without recruits coming in included, do not see Pate, Blair or Kucera for returning players...as for recruits I have to figure that they are: Coffman, the 2 Trimper twins and Maclean. That would give them a roster of 21 players with 3 goaltenders in place. Is there other recruits coming in beside these 4..?

After re-checking 2019-20 Roster that is in place now without recruits coming in included, do not see Pate, Blair or Kucera for returning players...as for recruits I have to figure that they are: Coffman, the 2 Trimper twins and Maclean. That would give them a roster of 21 players with 3 goaltenders in place. Is there other recruits coming in beside these 4..?
    Will all staff be back too?

Quote Originally Posted by 4thLineGrinder View Post
    Will all staff be back too?
    This is according to goblackbears.com: Head Coach Richard Reichenbach - Assistant Coach Sara Reichenbach - Assistant Coach Trey Flesch - Assistant Athletic Trainer Mike LeRoy - Head Equipment Manager for Hockey Kevin Ritz - Academics Counselor Cristina Kerluke - Development/Video Tim Conser.
    Last edited by Ma#1ne Hky; 08-15-2019 at 05:10 AM.

Thread Information