Maine Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Hockey

Ma#1ne: ABSOLUTELY!!! Didn't the Field hockey program just go thru a huge national scene with the Kent St football trumping their game for a fireworks show, sparking Title IX tak on a national stage?????????

How the heck can you cry Title IX for one program, then treat another the opposite?

Administration- GET ON THE BALL ASAP!

absolute BS!

Comment

Olivia did a great job covering DIII women's hockey for USCHO.com last season. I'm hoping she'll have time to continue that in addition to her new coaching position.

Comment

Originally posted by BBwhockey View Post
        Ma#1ne: ABSOLUTELY!!! Didn't the Field hockey program just go thru a huge national scene with the Kent St football trumping their game for a fireworks show, sparking Title IX tak on a national stage?????????

How the heck can you cry Title IX for one program, then treat another the opposite?

Administration- GET ON THE BALL ASAP!

absolute BS!
        Trying not to make it a ISSUE but just be ORGANIZED...it only makes sense to me and hopefully others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
          Trying not to make it a ISSUE but just be ORGANIZED...it only makes sense to me and hopefully others.

After a quick survey, it seems that 4 or so other teams haven't posted their 2019-20 rosters either...I would expect this week will produce the rosters and pics....

Comment

Echo.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
              Echo.
              What..??? I can't hear U...

Comment

What..??? I can't hear U...
                I was echoing what you said, basic organization.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                  I was echoing what you said, basic organization.
                  Oh....I am hearing you now....well.....

Comment

Friday, September 27th/6pm....Exhibition game versus UNB...."MAYBE" the roster will be clear....if you attend and write it down…..what is the chance a roster will be posted before that game...10% - 25% - 50% - 100%...?

Comment

Joke..they play in less than 2 weeks and this is one of the only programs at Maine that:
                      a) compete in their league
                      b) have a chance at winning on a national stage

WHOC, MHOC, Football at teh tier 2 level of Div I and Field Hockey is it..

Upcoming opponents:
                      Sacred Heart- Full roster up
                      Quinny- Full roster and bios
                      NE- Full roster up (IN OUR LEAGUE!)
                      BU- Full roster up (IN OUR LEAGUE!)
                      UNH- Full roster up (IN OUR LEAGUE!)
                      BC- Full roster and bios (IN OUR LEAGUE!)
                      Merrimack- Full roster up (IN OUR LEAGUE!)
                      FREAKIN HOLY CROSS_ a div 3 program- full roster up....

well..u get the point..all opponents have theirs up...Nice Job SID!

Comment

• Originally posted by BBwhockey View Post
                        Joke..they play in less than 2 weeks and this is one of the only programs at Maine that:
                        a) compete in their league
                        b) have a chance at winning on a national stage

WHOC, MHOC, Football at teh tier 2 level of Div I and Field Hockey is it..

Upcoming opponents:
                        Sacred Heart- Full roster up
                        Quinny- Full roster and bios
                        NE- Full roster up (IN OUR LEAGUE!)
                        BU- Full roster up (IN OUR LEAGUE!)
                        UNH- Full roster up (IN OUR LEAGUE!)
                        BC- Full roster and bios (IN OUR LEAGUE!)
                        Merrimack- Full roster up (IN OUR LEAGUE!)
                        FREAKIN HOLY CROSS_ a div 3 program- full roster up....

well..u get the point..all opponents have theirs up...Nice Job SID!
                        Seriously, cry a stinking river...Merrimack roster just got put up today..Holy Cross isn't D3..

Comment

And your point about Merrimack? Is it up before Maine's? And yes, HC is div 3. They won 1 game last year. So they play like a Div 3 team

Comment

• Originally posted by BBwhockey View Post
                            And your point about Merrimack? Is it up before Maine's? And yes, HC is div 3. They won 1 game last year. So they play like a Div 3 team
                            The point is that other teams have yet to list their roster online..so what if the school waits ...your timeline and theirs don't match that's all.

As for HC, this is their second year at D1, as you well know...recruits will come given time.

Comment

"The point is that other teams have yet to list their roster online."

Um...If that is the point, then why does every school, INCLUDING Merrimack, have it up before MAINE? So, explain the point that I seem to be missing?
                              How bout this..find me another school that doesn't have roster up...that way you can prove your point...

Its not my timeline..its called Div I athletics.

Comment

• "Div 1" and "Div 3"?! You must be a Canadian. The only people I ever heard use that terminology were my Canadian teammates and their parents and only when they first came down here to play. They quickly got corrected (made fun of) and started using the same terminology as the rest of us which of course is "D-I" and "D-III". And obviously everyone knows that the D-II level of college hockey is irrelevant. Lol.

Relax buddy. The season hasn't started yet. Maine has no obligation or mandatory timeline to post their roster for your satisfaction. No team does. What are you afraid your little princess won't be on the roster?! Lmao! You're embarrassing her no matter what.
                                Last edited by shelfit; 09-18-2019, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X