Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Maine Hockey

Originally posted by hockeymakesmebroke View Post
    ...........I would expect them to win their league handily with that type of reach, correct?
    Apparently, coaches in Hockey East do not share your assessment. Pre-season poll has Maine finishing 8th in Hockey East.

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
      Apparently, coaches in Hockey East do not share your assessment. Pre-season poll has Maine finishing 8th in Hockey East.
      And they could very well be right on that...if anything a 6th place showing would be the highest I see them...but again that could change after say 12 games and the team bonding together. Have to start beating the top 4 teams in Hockey East...until they do they stay down in the pack.

Comment

Quinnipiac @ Maine this weekend...QU split with Providence, winning 2-1 and losing 3-2....Maine coming in with a 2-0-0 record and two shutouts versus Sacred Heart. Two game series both games at 2pm/Friday and Saturday. Go Maine!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
          Quinnipiac @ Maine this weekend...QU split with Providence, winning 2-1 and losing 3-2....Maine coming in with a 2-0-0 record and two shutouts versus Sacred Heart. Two game series both games at 2pm/Friday and Saturday. Go Maine!!
          Should be a good couple games, hopefully they stay on a roll!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
            A scoreless tie... rare.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
              A scoreless tie... rare.
              I am more of a fan of the girls now. At least I can watch them for free. And also they have an ability beyond the boys. They have more talent on their line up. Probably a better coach too.

Comment

This will be the TEST for the women's team this upcoming weekend HOME games...Friday versus Northeastern(6pm) and on Sunday versus BU(2pm)….both top 4 teams in Hockey East year after year.

Comment

This will be the TEST for the women's team this upcoming weekend HOME games...Friday versus Northeastern(6pm) and on Sunday versus BU(2pm)….both top 4 teams in Hockey East year after year.
                  i KNOW what you MEAN. Why do you capitalize normal verbs and adjectives? It makes me WONDER why? You emphasize so much. And I wish I knew what you mean by this. 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                    i KNOW what you MEAN. Why do you capitalize normal verbs and adjectives? It makes me WONDER why? You emphasize so much. And I wish I knew what you mean by this. ��
                    I'll try to resolve that in the future...but then if that's all we are worried or bothered about...then everything today/tomorrow or down the line is going to be fine.

Comment

I'll try to resolve that in the future...but then if that's all we are worried or bothered about...then everything today/tomorrow or down the line is going to be fine.
                      NO problem at ALL. Wishing you THE best. The KEY is that the girls DO well. Sorry to BOTHER you.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                        NO problem at ALL. Wishing you THE best. The KEY is that the girls DO well. Sorry to BOTHER you.

Trust me...you don't bother me.

Comment

Tough weekend for the women...2 losses at home to NU and BU. Another tough weekend on the road this week with games at UNH and BC. Noticed both Zikova and Pribylova out of the lineup...injuries or healthy scratches? Thought Nicole Pateman did well on defense. 2-3-1 record, figured it would be better then that...same old-same old, need to beat the top teams in Hockey East...still not doing it.

Comment

Tough weekend for the women...2 losses at home to NU and BU. Another tough weekend on the road this week with games at UNH and BC. Noticed both Zikova and Pribylova out of the lineup...injuries or healthy scratches? Thought Nicole Pateman did well on defense. 2-3-1 record, figured it would be better then that...same old-same old, need to beat the top teams in Hockey East...still not doing it.
                            Ayuh. No confidence against the big teams. They will get it someday.

Comment

Maine tied BC 3-3 at BC.

Comment

• Solid weekend for the girls as they beat UNH and tied BC for three points on the road. They seemed noticeably better this weekend. Even though it was a tie, I think the BC game was their best one so far. They went back and forth with a good team. If not for the two penalties late Maine might have taken it. Then again they got the lead because BC took bad penalty too. Jackson did great in net.

Comment

Working...
                                X