Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LSSU Lakers 2018 off-season thread

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
    In all the times I’ve talked to him, I’ve never gotten that impression.
    I dealt with Damon on a couple of times a week basis for the entire time he was here.
    Never once heard him say anything that could be interpreted as a whine.
    He was always a class act.

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
      I dealt with Damon on a couple of times a week basis for the entire time he was here.
      Never once heard him say anything that could be interpreted as a whine.
      He was always a class act.
      The people I have spoken to who referred to him as a whiner were generally talking about his actions during a game.
      Originally Posted by aparch
      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

All one has to do is listen to any post game show loss or Laker Hockey Show to hear it. Much like witnessing the debacle of the last 4 years, you have to open not just your eyes but your ears, man.

Whitten does have some good PR agents on here.

We shall see how many more players aren’t returning next year slated to come back, two and counting at this point.
        Last edited by Truth Serum; 03-02-2018, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PerkyforPrez View Post
          I was joking with you and I thought you were joking as well. When I read the article I didn't read the end of it. The season tickets are not very expensive so I wonder how many fans are going to put down deposits.
          The only thing I wonder is if they will let fans put refunds towards next years tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post
            The only thing I wonder is if they will let fans put refunds towards next years tickets.

I won't need to ask that.
            BLEED BLUE

Comment

Randy Russon's article on Whitten's 4-year extension and comment

http://www.hockeynewsnorth.com/ncaa/...en/#more-26198

Comment

Yes you can.

Comment

They don't want to release the refund and we are not renewing our season tickets next season so now I have to wait until Monday to see what they are going to do.
                  BLEED BLUE

Comment

They don't want to release the refund and we are not renewing our season tickets next season so now I have to wait until Monday to see what they are going to do.
                    You will get your money back. They are changing from the old, outdated practice of refunding playoff tickets to the current industry standard of rolling them into season tickets for next year. If you aren't renewing, you will get a refund. They aren't going to keep it if you want it back.

Comment

Originally posted by CKrouth View Post
                      You will get your money back. They are changing from the old, outdated practice of refunding playoff tickets to the current industry standard of rolling them into season tickets for next year. If you aren't renewing, you will get a refund. They aren't going to keep it if you want it back.
                      Thank you for the information. We we're told that we had to wait until Monday to see if we are going to be getting the refund.
                      BLEED BLUE

Comment

Thank you for the information. We we're told that we had to wait until Monday to see if we are going to be getting the refund.
                        I had received a few inquires so I spoke with the AD this morning. He said they will all be rolled over unless someone really wants it back, then to have them email him and they would refund it. I think they are trying to change processes for the better and certainly aren't looking to make anyone upset.

Comment

Again thank you I am no longer in the dark.
                          BLEED BLUE

Comment

Do we need to go to the ticket office or will this roll over automatically?

Comment

Originally posted by Section P View Post
                              Do we need to go to the ticket office or will this roll over automatically?
                              I believe automatically, but I can check for you.

Comment

Thank you
                                I believe automatically, but I can check for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X