Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ECAC Playofffs: RPI @ Colgate (3/2, 3/3, and maybe 3/4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ECAC Playofffs: RPI @ Colgate (3/2, 3/3, and maybe 3/4)

I'm assuming RPI traveled to Hamilton tonight. Heavy snow and winds forecast for tomorrow. Hopefully the officiating crew can get there so they can drop the puck.
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
      I'm assuming RPI traveled to Hamilton tonight. Heavy snow and winds forecast for tomorrow. Hopefully the officiating crew can get there so they can drop the puck.
      I believe RPI has arrived at the University Inn. I saw the motorcoach out front and a guy who was affiliated with the RPI program (saw him at Houston Field House last Saturday) in the lobby. Even though Colgate classes are cancelled for tomorrow, we should be alright for night one.

Comment

Originally posted by iowabasedtraveler View Post
        I believe RPI has arrived at the University Inn. I saw the motorcoach out front and a guy who was affiliated with the RPI program (saw him at Houston Field House last Saturday) in the lobby. Even though Colgate classes are cancelled for tomorrow, we should be alright for night one.
        I believe you are correct they'll get the game in - provided the officiating crew arrived last night as well.
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Madison County (where Colgate is) is currently under a travel ban, according to syracuse.com . This might get delayed unless that gets lifted... http://www.syracuse.com/weather/inde..._warnings.html

Comment

Before anyone flips their ****: the RPI pep band has decided to cancel the road trip to Colgate given the inclement weather in Hamilton (and also Wade Tours apparently told them they weren't willing to make the drive).
            RPI Pep Band
            GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
            🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
            2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
            2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

BTW I asked my brother who has no connection to RPI except through me about the penalty. He has been to two or three RPI games while I was a student and used to be a Ranger season ticket holder. He thought that the penalty was correct. Of course, he was probably going by NHL rules.
              Ok, ok, so he went by the NHL rules! Let's enjoy this blast from the past. (And see a simulation of the penalty in question at :38. As you can see, all's well that ends well. Sorry you have to wade through the commercial. )

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-li...ht/n9185?snl=1
              Last edited by fr. joe; 03-02-2018, 03:35 PM.

Comment

At Class of 1965 Arena now. Workers arriving. Parking lot being re-plowed.

Comment

Game One is in the books, even if it was played during an extended travel ban in Madison County. Colton Point played another outstanding game for Colgate. It seemed like a lot of penalties, but at least the goalie from North Bay didn’t get called for one (the lesson in anger management on here must have reached him). Roads should be better for driving to Game Two on Saturday.

Comment

Game 3 for all the marbles tomorrow night! Donnie V's collar is suddenly feeling awful tight again. Love it.

Comment

I posted this on the Colgate thread but I'll post it here as well:

I'm considering driving out for tomorrow night's game but I don't see a link on the Colgate ticket site for the game (and the tickets link on the schedule page just leads to a "No events available" page). I assume there is some mechanism for advance purchases. Can anyone provide a link? Thanks.

Comment

Game 3 for all the marbles tomorrow night! Donnie V's collar is suddenly feeling awful tight again. Love it.
                        I am a big believer in the old age, ‘live by the sword, die by the sword’ and we died a slow death tonight. Congrats to RPI and their fans on tonight’s game. Tomorrow night, it will be interesting to see which Colgate team shows up, and which RPI team. Both have had their ups and downs this season. May the best team advance to the second round.

Comment

Going to an ace match!

Comment

Originally posted by rpi82 View Post
                            I posted this on the Colgate thread but I'll post it here as well:

I'm considering driving out for tomorrow night's game but I don't see a link on the Colgate ticket site for the game (and the tickets link on the schedule page just leads to a "No events available" page). I assume there is some mechanism for advance purchases. Can anyone provide a link? Thanks.
                            Just get tickets at the door; maybe about half full tonight.

Comment

Loose collar tonight. I saw it first-hand, after the win tonight at Clarkson in the second round (just in case you missed it).

Comment

Working...
                              X