Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 430

Thread: ALL THINGS DENVER XLI--Will Boone go to St.Paul

  1. #341
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    19,776

    Re: ALL THINGS DENVER XLI--Will Boone go to St.Paul

    #15
    Captain
    Ian
    Mitchell
    Junior--Defense
    GO DU !!!

  2. #342
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    19,776

    Re: ALL THINGS DENVER XLI--Will Boone go to St.Paul

    #13
    Liam
    Finlay
    Senior--Foeward
    GO DU !!!

  3. #343
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    19,776

    Re: ALL THINGS DENVER XLI--Will Boone go to St.Paul

    #12
    Kohen
    Olischefski
    Junior--Forward
    GO DU !!!

  4. #344
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    19,776

    Re: ALL THINGS DENVER XLI--Will Boone go to St.Paul

    #11
    Tyler
    Ward
    Sophomore--Forward
    GO DU !!!

  5. #345
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    19,776

    Re: ALL THINGS DENVER XLI--Will Boone go to St.Paul

    #10
    Jaakko
    Heikkinen
    Junior--Forward
    GO DU !!!

  6. #346
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    19,776

    Re: ALL THINGS DENVER XLI--Will Boone go to St.Paul

    #9
    Alternate Captain
    Tyson
    McLellan
    Senior--Forward
    GO DU !!!

  7. #347
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    19,776

    Re: ALL THINGS DENVER XLI--Will Boone go to St.Paul

    Henrik Borgstrom cited for a breakout sophomore season for the NHL Panthers by nbcsports.comhttps://nhl.nbcsports.com/2019/09/27...gUHUFZvru9JViw/2019/09/27/five-second-year-players-that-will-have-breakout-seasons/?

    Which Pio sophomore will challenge Liam Finlay for the scoring lead? Emilio Pettersen, Cole Guttman, Brett Stapely, or....?
    Last edited by vizoroo; 09-28-2019 at 04:50 AM.
    GO DU !!!

  8. #348
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    19,776

    Re: ALL THINGS DENVER XLI--Will Boone go to St.Paul

    #7
    Brett
    Stapely
    Sophomore--Forward
    GO DU !!!

  9. #349
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Maine, but cheers for DU!!
    Posts
    2,752

    Re: ALL THINGS DENVER XLI--Will Boone go to St.Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by vizoroo View Post
    Henrik Borgstrom cited for a breakout sophomore season for the NHL Panthers by nbcsports.comhttps://nhl.nbcsports.com/2019/09/27...gUHUFZvru9JViw/2019/09/27/five-second-year-players-that-will-have-breakout-seasons/?

    Which Pio sophomore will challenge Liam Finlay for the scoring lead? Emilio Pettersen, Cole Guttman, Brett Stapely, or....?
    I predict Emilio Pettersen!!
    "The bottom line is, the cream rose to the top, and that’s Denver.”
    Tom Serratore

  10. #350
    cetihcra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Denver, Colorado -- VT awhile back
    Posts
    2,618

    Re: ALL THINGS DENVER XLI--Will Boone go to St.Paul

    We should be able to stream the games at UA_ this weekend, for $12.50:
    https://www.flohockey.tv/signup?redi...020-men-s-wcha

    They also have roku and appletv apps.

    r

  11. #351
    mmf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Fairbanks, Alaska
    Posts
    2,782

    Re: ALL THINGS DENVER XLI--Will Boone go to St.Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by cetihcra View Post
    We should be able to stream the games at UA_ this weekend, for $12.50...
    Be careful. I believe FloHockey only offers a $30 per month or $150 annual subscription. I do not believe you can purchase single games. The $150 annual subscription “equates” to $12.50 per month. But you are locked in for the full $150.

  12. #352
    cetihcra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Denver, Colorado -- VT awhile back
    Posts
    2,618

    Re: ALL THINGS DENVER XLI--Will Boone go to St.Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by mmf View Post
    Be careful. I believe FloHockey only offers a $30 per month or $150 annual subscription. I do not believe you can purchase single games. The $150 annual subscription “equates” to $12.50 per month. But you are locked in for the full $150.
    Gotcha, thanks!

    So we can watch UA_ and LSSU for $30!

    r

  13. #353
    mmf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Fairbanks, Alaska
    Posts
    2,782

    Re: ALL THINGS DENVER XLI--Will Boone go to St.Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by cetihcra View Post
    Gotcha, thanks!

    So we can watch UA_ and LSSU for $30!

    r
    And all the WCHA hockey, Atlantic Hockey, and Women's Hockey you can stomach in October.

  14. #354
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    19,776

    Re: ALL THINGS DENVER XLI--Will Boone go to St.Paul

    #4
    Griffin
    Mendel
    Junior--Defense
    GO DU !!!

  15. #355
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    19,776

    Re: ALL THINGS DENVER XLI--Will Boone go to St.Paul

    #2
    Erich
    Fear
    Senior--Defense
    GO DU !!!

  16. #356
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    19,776

    Re: ALL THINGS DENVER XLI--Will Boone go to St.Paul

    Saturday and Sunday games this week.
    Last edited by vizoroo; 10-03-2019 at 03:09 PM.
    GO DU !!!

  17. #357
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    19,776

    Re: ALL THINGS DENVER XLI--Will Boone go to St.Paul

    NHL--OPENING.NIGHT

    10/2/19
    Dylan Gambrell (San Jose Sharks)
    Tyler Bozak (St. Louis Blues)
    Nick Shore (Toronto Maple Leafs)
    Trevor Moore (Toronto Maple Leafs) GOAL
    Paul Stastny (Vegas Golden Knights)

    10/3/19
    Danton Heinen (Boston Bruins) GOAL
    Henrik Borgstrom (Florida Panthers)
    Jason Zucker (Minnesota Wild) GOAL-NBCSN
    Troy Terry{Anaheim}

    10/4/19
    Will Butcher (New Jersey Devils)
    Scott Mayfield (New York Islanders)

    How could I forget the Ducks? We even watched the game.
    Last edited by vizoroo; 10-04-2019 at 08:10 PM.
    GO DU !!!

  18. #358
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Maine, but cheers for DU!!
    Posts
    2,752

    Re: ALL THINGS DENVER XLI--Will Boone go to St.Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by vizoroo View Post
    NHL--OPENING.NIGHT

    10/2/19
    Dylan Gambrell (San Jose Sharks)
    Tyler Bozak (St. Louis Blues)
    Nick Shore (Toronto Maple Leafs)
    Trevor Moore (Toronto Maple Leafs) GOAL
    Paul Stastny (Vegas Golden Knights)

    10/3/19
    Danton Heinen (Boston Bruins) GOAL
    Henrik Borgstrom (Florida Panthers)
    Jason Zucker (Minnesota Wild) GOAL-NBCSN

    10/4/19
    Will Butcher (New Jersey Devils)
    Scott Mayfield (New York Islanders)
    Where's Troy Terry?
    "The bottom line is, the cream rose to the top, and that’s Denver.”
    Tom Serratore

  19. #359
    cetihcra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Denver, Colorado -- VT awhile back
    Posts
    2,618

    Re: ALL THINGS DENVER XLI--Will Boone go to St.Paul

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmann View Post
    Where's Troy Terry?
    He played in Anaheim's season-opener last night -- 1 SOG in 12:50 TOI

    11 former Pioneers on NHL opening-day rosters, which i believe is a record for the school.

    r

  20. #360
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    19,776

    Re: ALL THINGS DENVER XLI--Will Boone go to St.Paul

    #1
    Devin
    Cooley
    Junior--Goalie
    GO DU !!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •