Day!

Radio--104.3

$$
    Pioneer All Access--audio
    FloHockey--video
    GO DU !!!

Comment

• Re: ALL THINGS DENVER XLI--Will Boone go to St.Paul

Ryan Barrow with the 1st goal of the 2019-2020 season.
      1-1 in 1st period.
      GO DU !!!

Comment

DU wins 4-3
        Goals by Barrow, Olischefski, Brink and Guttman.
        Magnus Chrona in goal .

Much to my surprise able to listen to half the game on 104.3 in Southern Cal.
        Last edited by vizoroo; 10-06-2019, 01:08 AM.
        GO DU !!!

Comment

Chrona starts both games this weekend.

Other Sunday starters:
          Pettersen-Guttman-Brink
          Mitchell-Mendel
          GO DU !!!

Comment

DU wins!
            3-0
            Mitchell, Mendel, and Barrow with goals
            GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
              DU wins!
              3-0
              Mitchell, Mendel, and Barrow with goals
              Sippy Cup winner
              Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
              UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                Saturday and Sunday games this week.
                What's travel looking like for Denver? As a Lake State fan, I'm hoping the Lakers can take advantage of the late Sunday night game DU had in Alaska and then having to travel to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. I'm a bit surprised that DU scheduled that way, but maybe it isn't a concern? Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by lakersparty View Post
                  What's travel looking like for Denver? As a Lake State fan, I'm hoping the Lakers can take advantage of the late Sunday night game DU had in Alaska and then having to travel to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. I'm a bit surprised that DU scheduled that way, but maybe it isn't a concern? Thoughts?
                  They didn't come home in between series, they flew from Fairbanks to Detroit (charter flight) Monday, practiced at the Red Wings practice facility yesterday, not sure of the rest of their weekly schedule, but they should be fine. I imagine they'll be flying up to the Soo today or tomorrow (Chippewa County maybe? or possibly driving, but I doubt it), skating both days somewhere, regardless. Should be a fun series! Really glad they're back on 200x85!

r

Comment

...Thoughts?
                    Saturday was the earliest NCAA games could be played. And with two ex-Alaska coaches on staff maybe Denver knows that all the whining about travel is mostly a bunch of Mag7 BS.

Go Denver!

Comment

Originally posted by cetihcra View Post
                      They didn't come home in between series, they flew from Fairbanks to Detroit (charter flight) Monday, practiced at the Red Wings practice facility yesterday, not sure of the rest of their weekly schedule, but they should be fine. I imagine they'll be flying up to the Soo today or tomorrow (Chippewa County maybe? or possibly driving, but I doubt it), skating both days somewhere, regardless. Should be a fun series! Really glad they're back on 200x85!

r
                      OK, thanks, DU should be fine and travel shouldn't be an issue then. Hoping LSSU can steal one this weekend anyway. I'm excited to see how the Lakers match up. I think the Lakers are finally building something again, and these games are a good barometer to see where we're at, so definitely looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by mmf View Post
                        Saturday was the earliest NCAA games could be played. And with two ex-Alaska coaches on staff maybe Denver knows that all the whining about travel is mostly a bunch of Mag7 BS.

Go Denver!
                        Sorry, DU fans, for mucking up your thread, but I don't know why Alaska fans want to blame LSSU for anything. If anything LSSU helped form the CCHA that would later give Alaska a happy home for many years. I'm not sure why there's such animosity toward LSSU. Like Alaska, LSSU has faced its own funding issues, but the Lakers were fortunate to have a period of time where they were a dynasty so funding didn't completely disappear during some very down times. Jeff Jackson getting the "Gem of the North" built to invest in Lake State's hockey program may have saved the program during an uncertain period of time later.

Comment

Sorry, DU fans, for mucking up your thread, but I don't know why Alaska fans want to blame LSSU for anything. If anything LSSU helped form the CCHA that would later give Alaska a happy home for many years. I'm not sure why there's such animosity toward LSSU. Like Alaska, LSSU has faced its own funding issues, but the Lakers were fortunate to have a period of time where they were a dynasty so funding didn't completely disappear during some very down times. Jeff Jackson getting the "Gem of the North" built to invest in Lake State's hockey program may have saved the program during an uncertain period of time later.

It would be great to see LSSU back to it's glory days!, after this weekend that is!!
                          "The bottom line is, the cream rose to the top, and that’s Denver.”
                          Tom Serratore

Comment

The Hockey News

THE TOP 100 PLAYERS TO WATCH FOR IN THE NCAA IN 2019-20
                            #13 Bobby Brink
                            #34 Ian Mitchell
                            #38 Emilio Pettersen
                            #56 Slava Demin
                            #61 Magnus Chrona
                            GO DU !!!

Comment

In three games the Pios have 2 short handed goals, but only 1 power play goal

PK--14/14=100.00%
                              PP--1/14+3.1%
                              GO DU !!!

Comment

Are we looking at #1 ranking tomorrow?
                                "The bottom line is, the cream rose to the top, and that’s Denver.”
                                Tom Serratore

Comment

Working...
                                X