X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Travel Part 3: Destination Unknown

Originally posted by jen View Post
    Bergen-Tromso and Tromso-Trondheim - flew SAS. We put our booking codes in the kiosk, got our boarding passes, scanned and dropped our bags, scanned our boarding passes and went through security and never got asked for ID. I didn't see anyone else get asked for ID, either. Maybe it's all behind the scenes? No idea.
    We never had to show out IDs to someone, but the kiosk scanned our passports.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
      Just booked 9 days in Scotland!
      I spent 6 days there two years ago and wished I had 9 days. If you need suggestions, shoot me a message with some of your normal travel likes/dislikes and maybe I can give you some tips.

Comment

When I was a kid we went for 2 weeks at a time (lived in England) to see our family and the sights. We went for something like a week the last time and it was not near enough. I am very jealous!

Comment

kiddies get to visit thailand thursday. taking em to meet their cousins
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
            I spent 6 days there two years ago and wished I had 9 days. If you need suggestions, shoot me a message with some of your normal travel likes/dislikes and maybe I can give you some tips.
            Thanks. My wife got to pick this year's destination so the itinerary is on her. I just have to show up. ;-)
            Originally posted by mookie1995
            bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
            Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
            Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Nothing beats being on Thai air and watching the stews demonstrates how to blow up a life vest

Comment

• Leaving in two weeks to crew on a 40’ catamaran fron Nassau to Norfolk, Virginia. Riding the Gulf Stream 120 miles offshore.
                bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.

Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                  Leaving in two weeks to crew on a 40’ catamaran fron Nassau to Norfolk, Virginia. Riding the Gulf Stream 120 miles offshore.
                  THat is really cool!

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                    THat is really cool!
                    But I hope not too cool. I’m bringing my ski thermals and hats in the event of cold weather.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                      But I hope not too cool. I’m bringing my ski thermals and hats in the event of cold weather.
                      oh it will be.
                      MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Took the boys to mookie’s tailor and got 3 suits for them. Teaching them early

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          Took the boys to mookie’s tailor and got 3 suits for them. Teaching them early
                          Crushed velvet?
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I've been down to St. Louis a few times this winter/spring. Hopefully I won't be there again for a very long time. Perhaps ever.

That said, they have a really nice zoo, free to enter, $10 to park. And they have a free art museum located in their version of NY's Central Park. There's also a really cool movie theater they have near there, the Moolah Theater and Lounge. It's a single-screen theater, and all the seating on the main floor is loveseats, and there's a balcony. In the basement, there's a full bowling alley with bar. Fun place, free parking ramp/garage ( ) in the back.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              Crushed velvet?
                              Don’t tempt mookie

Comment

going to visit HK for the first time. 3 night weekend in july (shorts weather).

also going to get a haircut in bangkok end of june.

redeyes are the best. work, sleep on the plane. get up and ready to go.
                                all flights should be overnights

Comment

Working...
                                X