X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Travel Part 3: Destination Unknown

Nothing wrong with Da Nang
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I'll be in Ostrava, Czechia for the World Jr games for US vs Germany, Russia, and Chechia.

I'll have a day and a half to take a train for an overnight. Suggestions between Katowice, Krakow, Bratislava, or Wien?

Comment

Just landed in New Orleans, where they have opened a brand new passenger terminal.

Place even smells new. Drastically better experience.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
          Just landed in New Orleans, where they have opened a brand new passenger terminal.

Lot of great smells in Nola and some bad, but I've never heard of new.

Comment

They had difficulty getting it open, but most people seem happy about "The New MSY" now.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              They had difficulty getting it open, but most people seem happy about "The New MSY" now.
              Wish I had been departing instead of arriving, as I'm looking forward to checking it out more. But first impression for me was very positive.

Comment

Wish I had been departing instead of arriving, as I'm looking forward to checking it out more. But first impression for me was very positive.
                MEH! Whatever. Better than the old one .
                MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Off to Vegas tomorrow. A few days on the Strip, a few days at my sister's.
                  A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                    Off to Vegas tomorrow. A few days on the Strip, a few days at my sister's.
                    hope ya score!!
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      hope ya score!!
                      Girlfriend/roommate/significant other is coming along. Should at least once.
                      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

In DC for 3 days with a little open time. No oral arguments scheduled at SCOTUS, but we’ll probably take whatever tour they offer. And do some of the typical mall stuff, though I’ve done that before. Weather will be nice so walking will be good. Suggestions from this peanut gallery?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                          In DC for 3 days with a little open time. No oral arguments scheduled at SCOTUS, but we’ll probably take whatever tour they offer. And do some of the typical mall stuff, though I’ve done that before. Weather will be nice so walking will be good. Suggestions from this peanut gallery?
                          If you can get into the National Museum of African American History and you haven't gone yet, do it.

Pony up for dinner at the Old Ebbitt Grill and keep your eyes peeled for politicians popping bottles with lobbyists.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                            Girlfriend/roommate/significant other is coming along. Should at least once.
                            You’re bringing all three? 😱
                            Originally posted by mookie1995
                            bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                            Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                            Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                              You’re bringing all three? ��
                              "To our wives and girlfriends, may they never meet. Cheers!!"

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                              And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                              Twenty red lights in his honor
                              Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                If you can get into the National Museum of African American History and you haven't gone yet, do it.

Pony up for dinner at the Old Ebbitt Grill and keep your eyes peeled for politicians popping bottles with lobbyists.
                                We did, in fact, plan the African American Museum visit first today

Comment

Working...
                                X