X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.29: Eggs and Tweet Storms for Breakfast

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I’m 95% sure Mr. Burns had a note card like that when he met with the simpsons when he was running for offfice.
    Just saw a better picture of the notes. What a completely worthless pile of cells. He's not human. Period.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Just saw a better picture of the notes. What a completely worthless pile of cells. He's not human. Period.
      And that’s what a lot of people love about him

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        He's not a people person. We've become accustomed to presidents having empathy. This guy doesn't have it, but that doesn't disqualify him from office.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Empathy is an incredibly important quality in a president.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            He's not a people person. We've become accustomed to presidents having empathy. This guy doesn't have it, but that doesn't disqualify him from office.
            He also shows no compassion for anyone. Or sympathy. I don't understand anyone has no compassion, empathy, or sympathy for other human beings. That's over the top. That's psychotic. Those are the traits of serial killers and not worthy of any public office.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

You guys have gone over the edge into straight up knee-jerkery because it's Trump. I thought offering to meet these kids was the best thing Trump has done, and the "notes to self" on how to approach them were kind of touching. Now he's banning bump stocks and toughening up background checks... there are a million things to criticize (like the companion proposal to arm the teachers), but let's not be too disrespectful of this meeting with grieving children.
              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                You guys have gone over the edge into straight up knee-jerkery because it's Trump. I thought offering to meet these kids was the best thing Trump has done, and the "notes to self" on how to approach them were kind of touching. Now he's banning bump stocks and toughening up background checks... there are a million things to criticize (like the companion proposal to arm the teachers), but let's not be too disrespectful of this meeting with grieving children.
                I take offense at knee jerk. My reaction to this worthless piece of slime is educated, calculated, and well informed.

Comment

Even Joe understands why he needed the notecard--because he is incapable of genuine empathy. In a word, he's a sociopath. And yes Joe, being a sociopath should disqualify someone from holding that office.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    The problem is that he cares about nothing but his own personal self interest. Nothing. Never has. There is no way to sugar coat that.

And he's showing those colors now, turning on his people in a heartbeat to save his own azz.
                    Last edited by burd; 02-21-2018, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Normally I agree but not needing notes to pretend to have sympathy is a low standard to have come on.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Yes if this had happened in a vacuum he should get the benefit of the doubt, but like you said, it's Trump. He had to write down "I hear you," which could only be outdone by a note to say "yeah, ok."

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          And that’s what a lot of people love about him
                          As long as he's sticking it to the libs, because you know, Obama started it!

You guys have gone over the edge into straight up knee-jerkery because it's Trump. I thought offering to meet these kids was the best thing Trump has done, and the "notes to self" on how to approach them were kind of touching.
                          Would you need to take notes to a wake to remind yourself to say, "I'm sorry for your loss"?
                          Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 02-21-2018, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Do they have good college hockey in Russia? We should reach out to some college hockey fans there, because, you know, Russians have some ownership in what happens at the White House these days. Them and lazy dems.

Comment

When has Trump ever shown empathy for anyone? Needing notes to remind him to show it matches up with everything we already know about the guy.
                              Last edited by trixR4kids; 02-21-2018, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                                When has Trump ever shown empathy for anyone? Needing notes to remind him to show it matches up with basically everything we know about the guy.
                                He has shown empathy toward white supremacists.

Comment

Working...
                                X