X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.29: Eggs and Tweet Storms for Breakfast

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Coming from you that's pretty funny.

Tell me this. Since liberals are so flighty and crazy and purist, why depend on us? Why not build a coalition without us?

You're the cheating husband who can't understand why his wife kicked him out. Either be true or you'll have to find some gutter slut to bone.
    LOL

And, that's it folks. We're done.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Tell me this. Since liberals are so flighty and crazy and purist, why depend on us? Why not build a coalition without us?

You're the cheating husband who can't understand why his wife kicked him out. Either be true or you'll have to find some gutter slut to bone.
      We can if you'd stop voting FOR the Republicans because you're butthurt that your guy didn't win the primary. Dems would have prevailed last year had your fellow Bernouts not pulled the lever for the Trumpster. Even if you'd stayed home you wouldn't have done as much damage.

No Bernie voters voting Trump = No Trump Presidency. You'll never live that down Kep. Not in 100 years (provided we're all still here after Chump's time in office).
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Oh, by the way. We have built the coalition without you. It's called the Democratic Party. Rover and I vote party all the time. The Bernouts are the ones who want everything changed to your liking and give us Trump as a result. You don't need to convince Rover and I. You need to convince the others. Otherwise we're done as a society.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
          I'm not as on board with Trump being an unstoppable juggernaut. Not that he won't be formidable, because he will be, but he got basically the same amount of votes Republicans from George W Bush on have gotten. Its by and large a static population of older people who vote GOP every time. But, their strength is in their consistency. They never take elections off. Trump will get a similar amount of votes minus a couple of million Bernie voters who presumably won't do that again, but they'll be somewhat replaced by white supremacist loons who have found their favorite politician since George Wallace.

However, if Dems can put down the smartphone and the bong and turn out, like they did for Obama in 2008 (70M votes) no amount of electoral college nuances or voter suppression tactics will prevent an epic-a sskicking. The left has the #'s. Whether they decide to use that remains to be seen.
          I know you like to hammer the point but it wasnt the Bernie Bros who did it either. Trump won because of 78k in 3 states...3 states where too many people voted 3rd party and didnt vote at all. It was a perfect storm that I dont see happening again. (many that didnt vote were Bernie Bros and should feel friggin shame)

Winning the WH back isnt a hard task as long as you dont put forth a McGovern or Dukakis. Flip 3 states that were close (that had issue with Clinton) and you win.
          Last edited by Handyman; 02-27-2018, 10:15 AM.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It's not that hard. Look at the GOP: they have a bench of hundred of completely empty-headed dopes with nice hair who you just unscrew the top and pour your ideology in. I know it's easier for the right than the left because the left is all hung up on stuff like intelligence and reason and truth, but we need to learn the first lesson of politics: a politician is just a pretty hood ornament. The politicians doesn't need to know anything but how to win votes. Governance is the job of the ugly short Jews in the back room who understand stuff like math and foreign policy.

Run pretty dopes so the dopes will trust them. Let them sit in the big hair and feel all important. Have the smart people run the country from behind the scenes. That's how representative republics work.
            Wow. Is there anyone you are not trying to offend?

You said it yourself. People want hope and positivity, not this kind of crap. How are you going to swing people back in your direction by trying to offend the entire country?

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post

You said it yourself. People want hope and positivity, not this kind of crap. How are you going to swing people back in your direction by trying to offend the entire country?
              Trump was Hopey and Positive? Please.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                Well, IMO he was hope for many, and they got a bunch of snake oil. I agree in no way was he positive.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  Well, IMO he was hope for many, and they got a bunch of snake oil. I agree in no way was he positive.
                  Many fools.

Comment

Apparently I've alienated some
                    It seems my job's half done
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Do you think Obama won on the details of his economic proposals? He won because he had a great smile and he knew how to communicate a completely amorphous concept: "Hope."
                      That's the thing, he ran on economic populism and won. Obviously when he didn't deliver on that it cost him in 2010 but that's probably the biggest factor in why he won. not because of his skin color or charisma lmao.

Comment

I was referring to his post.

But if you compare the two who ran, yes he was more positive. Not completely but more so out of the two. That was his whole slogan. What did Hillary push that was so glowing?

Comment

But if you compare the two who ran, yes he was more positive. Not completely but more so out of the two. That was his whole slogan. What did Hillary push that was so glowing?
                          Yeah he was really positive if you were a white male that ignored/supported all the racist garbage.

Comment

Oh, by the way. We have built the coalition without you. It's called the Democratic Party. Rover and I vote party all the time.
                            So do I. But do go on with your rant.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

It was all there. No one listened. Her biggest problem was no one listened to her because they had already made up their minds. She had a very good message, and some great policy ideas. All for naught.

Comment

So do I. But do go on with your rant.
                                You're the one that thinks we're the problem. We're not.
                                Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 02-27-2018, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X