X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine Black Bears 2017/18, Red dawn

Originally posted by chickod View Post
    Not sure what your problem is. I’m a BU grad. I have many friends who are UMO alumni so I follow them. I enjoy college hockey. Just making an observation.
    Sorry. My apologies. My problem is...as always been... I like win.

Comment

Not sure what your problem is. I’m a BU grad. I have many friends who are UMO alumni so I follow them. I enjoy college hockey. Just making an observation.
      This is the most I can apologize. I won't after this. Maine is bringing teeth. From now on.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
        Sorry. My apologies. My problem is...as always been... I like win.
        No problem. I understand. I like to win as well.

Comment

Maine is bringing teeth. From now on.
          Nothing I would like to see more. I miss the days when you guys were great and brought huge crowds to the Garden, Worcester and other places. It was a fun atmosphere. We could use some excitement in what seems to be mostly dead, lifeless arenas lately. Winning brings passion and it's good for the game!

Comment

Maine played well, really. They limited penalties compared to some of the games I've seen. I want to blame vesey but Pearson missed empty net, they sucked as a team on 5min pp so plenty of folks to point finger at. Still a disappointing result. Should have had a point. Losing in OT has happened a lot under Red or maybe it's just losing. If they play like thst against unh Maine should get a good result.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

**** evidently we suck because we can't beat providence on road. U believable. Watch next year.
              Can't beat them at alfond either. 15- 0-1 in last 16, outscored by about 100. Haven't beat them since 2011. Another reason to be frustrated.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                Maine played well, really. They limited penalties compared to some of the games I've seen. I want to blame vesey but Pearson missed empty net, they sucked as a team on 5min pp so plenty of folks to point finger at. Still a disappointing result. Should have had a point. Losing in OT has happened a lot under Red or maybe it's just losing. If they play like thst against unh Maine should get a good result.

They weren't instructed well to get pucks low. And no timeout with a gift of 5 minutes. F an A.

Comment

Can't beat them at alfond either. 15- 0-1 in last 16, outscored by about 100. Haven't beat them since 2011. Another reason to be frustrated.

I am getting tired of Reds god **** bull**** ways. Win or get lost and let the team thrive.

Comment

They weren't instructed well to get pucks low. And no timeout with a gift of 5 minutes. F an A.
                    I think that's a good point on Time out,

Comment

I think that's a good point on Time out,

I don't know. Lines are gassed going into it. Then a minute and a half into it was nothing but caos. Dont, you think he could call timeout to rest troops and coach poise.

Nope, **** it, I'll screw the pooch hard as an idiot as I always do.

Comment

I don't know. Lines are gassed going into it. Then a minute and a half into it was nothing but caos. Dont, you think he could call timeout to rest troops and coach poise.

Nope, **** it, I'll screw the pooch hard as an idiot as I always do.

That's was the chance to win the game or get a lead anyway. PC is a better team, they forecheck 3 guys and 5 Mainers couldn't consistently keep puck from them. I think coaching is part of it for sure.

Comment

That's was the chance to win the game or get a lead anyway. PC is a better team, they forecheck 3 guys and 5 Mainers couldn't consistently keep puck from them. I think coaching is part of it for sure.

Well a coach does what he can to put his team in a position to win if he can help it. Red didn't do that in my opinion last night. ****ing stubborn ****ing jerk.

Losing patients with Red. Let another season go down hill.

Comment

Well a coach does what he can to put his team in a position to win if he can help it. Red didn't do that in my opinion last night. ****ing stubborn ****ing jerk.

Losing patients with Red. Let another season go down hill.
                            Should be interesting to see who gets coach of year in Hockey East. Also contract extension, how long or none?

Comment

Nothing I would like to see more. I miss the days when you guys were great and brought huge crowds to the Garden, Worcester and other places. It was a fun atmosphere. We could use some excitement in what seems to be mostly dead, lifeless arenas lately. Winning brings passion and it's good for the game!
                              I apologize. My bad. I hate to see Maine lose. Particularly when coaching could have made a difference.

Comment

Should be interesting to see who gets coach of year in Hockey East. Also contract extension, how long or none?

Boy, let's take a big **** on the stump and eat biscuits after to celebrate.

Comment

Working...
                                X