Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WWE: Things Are About To Get Rowdy

AEW will fail. Just like all the rest.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Double or Nothing sold out in 30 minutes.

Omega vs. Jericho announced, probably main event.
      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
        Double or Nothing sold out in 30 minutes.

Omega vs. Jericho announced, probably main event.
        What the hell did the McMahon's do to the great match at Wrestlemania getting Charlotte involved? Dumb.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          What the hell did the McMahon's do to the great match at Wrestlemania getting Charlotte involved? Dumb.
          That was always the plan, everyone knew it. The Boss thinks the only way to sell it is to trot Ric Flair out to go “Wooo!” a few times.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            That was always the plan, everyone knew it. The Boss thinks the only way to sell it is to trot Ric Flair out to go “Wooo!” a few times.
            Dumb. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Comment

Dumb. Dumb, dumb, dumb.
              I love Charlotte, but Becky vs. Ronda was going to be epic. Thought it had a chance to be the first women’s match to be the #1 main event at mania.
              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                I love Charlotte, but Becky vs. Ronda was going to be epic. Thought it had a chance to be the first women’s match to be the #1 main event at mania.
                I love Charlotte too. But don't mess with that match. They already screwed it up by having Asuka get a clean win against Becky at the Royal Rumble. Now they're really screwing it up.

Comment

Dumb. Dumb, dumb, dumb.
                  Nobody ever said they were smart.
                  I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

'Member when Charlotte's gimmick was NOT wanting to be known as just Ric's daughter?
                    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                      'Member when Charlotte's gimmick was NOT wanting to be known as just Ric's daughter?
                      I ‘member.
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

I ‘member.
                        Pepperidge Farms Remembers.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          Revenues are higher than ever. Who cares if they **** off the majority of their fans, right?
                          AF 99

Comment

Hearing that there are two reasons they want the Triple Threat Match (assuming Becky even makes it in).

1. Rhonda is getting boos. Too much heat on her. Charlotte's a classic heel right now so that takes all the heat off of Rhonda.
                            2. They want two people in the match that are full time. Rhonda goes on the Brock Lesnar schedule after Wrestlemania and probably gets pregnant soon. And for some reason they want Rhonda clean. She's never been pinned. Since she needs to lose at Wrestlemania because of her schedule they want someone else to be the one that gets pinned.

Both reasons are stupid. They've ruined the match already.

Comment

Welp, that all but seals the triple threat match at Mania.
                              AF 99

Comment

• Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                                Welp, that all but seals the triple threat match at Mania.
                                That women’s tag team elimination chamber match was one of the best matches I’ve seen in WWE since I restarted watching 4 years ago.
                                The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                                "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                                GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                                GO LAKERS!!!
                                GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                                Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
                                X