Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michigan Tech 2017-18 The Joe Shawhan Era Continues - Getting Better Everyday

Nice try

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Re: Michigan Tech 2017-18 The Joe Shawhan Era Continues - Getting Better Everyday

Notre Dame are the luckiest bastar*s! That game was Tech's and a broken stick at the worst possible moment cost them the game! Talk about a gut punch!!

Comment

Tough one, thought you guys were the better team

Comment

Wow. You guys played very well and deserved better.

BU Alum '07

Comment

• Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
            Notre Dame are the luckiest bastar*s! That game was Tech's and a broken stick at the worst possible moment cost them the game! Talk about a gut punch!!
            gotta agree with you.
            great gm by mtu, tough break there (no pun intended).
            GO NU HOCKEY
            Always bullish on the future.
            We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

I'm sad. But Air Force is still beating St, Clouud.
              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

You deserved the win. A broken stick was the difference. G** D*****. What a game.
                You hardly know a day goes by in a cardboard cutout sundown...

Comment

Air Force is going to beat #1 St, Clouud
                  Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                  "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                  Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                  Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

First game I got to watch this season. Nice game from Gould. Everything was going wrong for Auk. Birks' luck was almost as bad.

But hey, great season. This team went much farther than I thought they would. Hopefully this shows potential recruits that there will not be a dropoff without Marv.

Comment

Tough way for Auk to end his Husky career. He is just a super player to watch, I will miss watching him in black and gold.

Thank you to the team for such an exciting finish to the season. I was hoping against hope I'd see them in st Paul, but I'll still be the guy wearing the Husky sparkle jersey at the Xcel.

I like this team!!!

Comment

welp...........

there's only one question,
                        how many days until hockey season starts?
                        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Go Mavs!!

Comment

Heck of a game. Heck of a run to end the season. NO reason to hang the heads.

Best wishes to the Seniors as they embark upon the pro careers.

Comment

Sorry guys.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                              -Blackadder
                              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                              -Casablanca
                              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

I am so proud of this team. They owned Notre Dame down the stretch of the 1st OT. This was a Championship capable team. It always takes a little puck luck to win the championship. In this case, it was lying on the goal line. Oh my gosh. Great game.
                                Go Huskies!

Comment

Working...
                                X