X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:27 - Whites and Pink Starbursts Inquire Within

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Didn't you do the same thing with Donald Trump by referencing dealings by his father?
    No Honey we did it with Trump because of things HE DID. I know that is hard to understand but Snowflake there is a difference.

Sort of like we dismiss you because of things you say and the people you listen to.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
      Says the guy who voted for Trump lmao thanks for the false equivalency Sica.
      No vote for tD. Even if I did, MD went for the loser.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Yeah you are right...you are a genius. You know him so much better than those of us who you know, actually know him. Get over yourself.

You know your message gets lost when all you do is attack people who might not agree with every word of it. Just saying...

Just saying...

Just Saying?

JUST SAYING!?!?!

That's what Brent always is just saying.

Hmmmm...

Maybe he didn't vote for Trump but he's no centrist.

I'm willing to bet that he votes GOP most, if not all of the time.

That's fine, but own it.

Don't come into a lefty circle jerk go round and pretend that you're a neutral party.

Comment

He isnt pretending to be a centrist...he is literally telling you what he thinks and how he reacts. You all are reading more into it than is actually there because you believe he represents a certain group of people. He doesnt, nor does he even pretend to. (that would be more people like joe) That is the problem with all of this, you are lumping him in with people who are actively trying to disguise who they are to seem unbiased...that has never been him. If he posts 2 + 2 = 4 then he believes 2 + 2 = 4.

I dont agree with much of what Brent posts (especially cop related though at least he owns his bias) but he is not the Fark Independent you all accuse him of in your oh so clever (not) ways. He is a right leaning poster who isnt a Trumper or super crazy. He is closer to the center than the modern GOP and if you actually read what he says on some issues he is pretty consistent. It doesnt line up with a lot of our views, but he isnt trying to make it seem like they do either.

I am all for calling out frauds, but sorry Brent isnt one of them. He may have some ludicrous thoughts, but he wears them on his sleeve and posts them pretty regularly. If he was trying to play centrist he wouldnt say 3/4 of the things he says because they arent centrist in any way.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            Aren't Kennedys tainted? Does family's misogynistic history fit in the new narrative?
            Well, if that kind of guilt by association is operational then the entire GOP is tainted. And if we're looking at ancestral histories of misogyny then none of us shall escape hanging for at least another 3 generations unless you're a direct lineal descendant of Mary Wollstonecraft.

I don't think JK3 should be eliminated just because he is a Kennedy (though in general I advocate deporting every political family to Triton). He actually seems to have a brain. And if the guy can marry the idealism of his great uncle Bobby with the ferocity of his great grandfather Joseph, that's someone I want carrying the ball.

Too bad he's such an ungainly ginger, though. I mean, the one thing the boys had going for them in that family was a few of them were cute. Not him.
            Last edited by Kepler; 01-31-2018, 11:48 AM.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

https://gizmodo.com/maga-chuds-try-t...ook-1822573227

MAGAs are going after the Guggenhiem Museum now. They will bring down on them the same destruction they brought to "Hamilton"...

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Probably a good thing he is gangly...no worries about him trying to nail Jennifer Lawrence
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

He isnt pretending to be a centrist...he is literally telling you what he thinks and how he reacts. You all are reading more into it than is actually there because you believe he represents a certain group of people. He doesnt, nor does he even pretend to. (that would be more people like joe) That is the problem with all of this, you are lumping him in with people who are actively trying to disguise who they are to seem unbiased...that has never been him. If he posts 2 + 2 = 4 then he believes 2 + 2 = 4.

I dont agree with much of what Brent posts (especially cop related though at least he owns his bias) but he is not the Fark Independent you all accuse him of in your oh so clever (not) ways. He is a right leaning poster who isnt a Trumper or super crazy. He is closer to the center than the modern GOP and if you actually read what he says on some issues he is pretty consistent. It doesnt line up with a lot of our views, but he isnt trying to make it seem like they do either.

I am all for calling out frauds, but sorry Brent isnt one of them. He may have some ludicrous thoughts, but he wears them on his sleeve and posts them pretty regularly. If he was trying to play centrist he wouldnt say 3/4 of the things he says because they arent centrist in any way.
                  I'm in agreement with you. It's not about where he lies on the political spectrum with him, it's that he continually ends up being a Dunning-Kruger poster boy.

Comment

If he was trying to play centrist he wouldnt say 3/4 of the things he says because they arent centrist in any way.
                    But he thinks they are, and that's why he's a phony centrist. They make perfect common sense to him, why, everyone else should be as perfectly reasonable and politically neutral as he is, and then the world will be just perfect. He can't, or doesn't want to, understand why other people can't just accept what he says, and go along. It's the idiotic Third Way mentality, which is neither centrist or neutral.

He's just asking the questions. Questions that are just idiotically non-sensical to anyone with a brain. Just asking the question. Just don't ask him to offer up solutions, other than, "everyone just needs to think like me, the neutral non-partisan"

It's the exact same as Trmpy's "we all need to compromise and get along, just as long as we do what I want."
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

IDK why he's getting singled out when the other conservatives (who claim to be independent and totally didn't vote for Trump) are just as annoying and "just ask questions" etc.

Comment

Well said, and I may be recalling this incorrectly, but didn't he call himself a centrist when he first started posting in these political threads?

Comment

They get it too. Kepler defends joe just as much as Handy defends Brent, for the exact same reasons. "I know him, and he's way smarter than that, his intentions are good". Sic is just trolling at this point.

Comment

The head of the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention resigned Wednesday on the heels of a bombshell report that she had purchased stock in a tobacco company soon after taking her job, which oversees smoking-cessation programs.

Dr. Brenda Fitzgerald, who is an ob-gyn, also had owned stock in other tobacco companies prior to assuming her post almost six months ago as one of the nation’s top health officials.

A lengthy delay in Fitzgerald’s divestment of her stock holdings, which included shares in health-care companies, was cited by the Trump administration Wednesday morning as the reason for her resignation.

HHS Secretary Alex Azar confirmed this morning that he’s accepted her resignation, citing Fitzgerald’s “complex financial interests.”

And while this appears to be the appropriate resolution of the controversy, perhaps the White House can explain why Fitzgerald was tapped for this job in the first place? Can Team Trump discuss what kind of vetting process it used when choosing her for this post?

Postscript: The directorship of the CDC is not a Senate-confirmed position. In this case, Trump can’t share the blame with lawmakers since Fitzgerald was appointed, not confirmed.
                            http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...d=sm_fb_maddow

THE BEST PEOPLE. CENTRISTS ALL OF THEM.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Awwww, Trey Gowdy's quitting.

Got their tax cuts, time to jump ship. Mission accomplished.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                Awwww, Trey Gowdy's quitting.

Got their tax cuts, time to jump ship. Mission accomplished.
                                Yeah, he wants to go do more damage as a Judge. I'm not so sure the man who couldn't nail Mrs. Clinton while she was under oath is worthy of a Judgeship.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X